Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Expand the vistas to the headers
1 2 3 4 5
This is a good idea. The only issue I see is readability, and that matters to me because I hope they also return the thread title to the post header. When you're pinged into the middle of a thread, you used to be able to tell where you were without having to scroll to the top of the page to read the thread title. Sometimes it's obvious anyway, but not always. The text could precede or follow the timestamp, but if the background is to busy it would be hard to read.
This is a good idea. The only issue I see is readability, and that matters to me because I hope they also return the thread title to the post header. When you're pinged into the middle of a thread, you used to be able to tell where you were without having to scroll to the top of the page to read the thread title. Sometimes it's obvious anyway, but not always. The text could precede or follow the timestamp, but if the background is to busy it would be hard to read.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
Ooh! I really like this idea! It would definitely make it easier to tell where one post ends and another begins...
Ooh! I really like this idea! It would definitely make it easier to tell where one post ends and another begins...
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
[quote name="LittlePuppy" date="2018-02-15 16:49:58" ] Ooh! I really like this idea! It would definitely make it easier to tell where one post ends and another begins... [/quote] This has been one of my major issues with the forums and this would DEFINITELY help break up the posts and make it easier to read! What would be even cooler is if we could make custom headers like with banners. Doubt that would have any chance of being implemented but it's a neat thought!
LittlePuppy wrote on 2018-02-15 16:49:58:
This has been one of my major issues with the forums and this would DEFINITELY help break up the posts and make it easier to read!
What would be even cooler is if we could make custom headers like with banners. Doubt that would have any chance of being implemented but it's a neat thought!
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I love this idea! The posts have been lacking in color since the update, and this would be a really cute touch <3
I love this idea! The posts have been lacking in color since the update, and this would be a really cute touch <3
BhWDcLm.png
@Greyjoy @Marvin
I've added your suggestion of reintroducing the forum titles as the top of each post to the first post in the topic! Thank you!
@Greyjoy @Marvin
I've added your suggestion of reintroducing the forum titles as the top of each post to the first post in the topic! Thank you!
60787410.png 57806280.png
Support ~ This is an adorable idea!
Support ~ This is an adorable idea!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
I would really like something like this, as long as it can be disabled. However, I'd be using this all the time~ so pretty <3
I would really like something like this, as long as it can be disabled. However, I'd be using this all the time~ so pretty <3
UwUnl7O.png
This idea sounds really nice. I would love it if this became a thing.
This idea sounds really nice. I would love it if this became a thing.
407Ohsj.png
I support this. Vista headers would look amazing going by the examples given!
I support this. Vista headers would look amazing going by the examples given!
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I support this idea, especially since my eyes start to hurt from the glaring white of the forum background after a bit
I support this idea, especially since my eyes start to hurt from the glaring white of the forum background after a bit
1 2 3 4 5