Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Expand the vistas to the headers
1 2 3 4 5
I think this is a great idea, and it should help with the forum's brightness, right? I mean, it will break up the white if there is something to take the place of the red bars, maybe.
I think this is a great idea, and it should help with the forum's brightness, right? I mean, it will break up the white if there is something to take the place of the red bars, maybe.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I thought about this thing this morning ahah!

It will customize even more posts and make everything less "blended". And with the new layout is something that fits in perfectly.
So it's a big SUPPORT for me!!
I thought about this thing this morning ahah!

It will customize even more posts and make everything less "blended". And with the new layout is something that fits in perfectly.
So it's a big SUPPORT for me!!
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
Fun suggestion, and in fact I think the new layout naturally suggests it with the date/quote/link bar.

I love the potential for customization/expression, especially if we could choose vistas and headers independently, and it wouldn't be simply an aesthetic implementation, since it would break up the forums for easier readability.
Fun suggestion, and in fact I think the new layout naturally suggests it with the date/quote/link bar.

I love the potential for customization/expression, especially if we could choose vistas and headers independently, and it wouldn't be simply an aesthetic implementation, since it would break up the forums for easier readability.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
It would be super cool to have this! Even if it is just a simple colour that matches the vista. It would be a great way to separate different posts.

Full support!
It would be super cool to have this! Even if it is just a simple colour that matches the vista. It would be a great way to separate different posts.

Full support!
support! seems like a neat idea that puts even more life into the forum! I love vistas as it is so having them as a header for our post would be really neat!

Also support being able to pick a different one from our avatar, and being able to turn them off :)
support! seems like a neat idea that puts even more life into the forum! I love vistas as it is so having them as a header for our post would be really neat!

Also support being able to pick a different one from our avatar, and being able to turn them off :)
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Not a bad idea at all! It'd be a good way of having a header on each box, without using that .. whatever colour it is (red? Brown?) that they finally got rid of.
Not a bad idea at all! It'd be a good way of having a header on each box, without using that .. whatever colour it is (red? Brown?) that they finally got rid of.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
i really like this idea. def support
i really like this idea. def support
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Support for this, I'm also having hard time reading the forums because of the lack of headers and using vistas for those would be nice
Support for this, I'm also having hard time reading the forums because of the lack of headers and using vistas for those would be nice
hWsjkHE.png
I saw that a lot of people want the thread's topic to appear on each post again, it might be good to combine those two things and it would look so much better than the old chunky design. I would also very much like to be able to show off more than one vista at a time! :) EDIT: I realize that's basically exactly what Greyjoy already said: [quote name="Greyjoy" date="2018-02-14 19:19:48" ] Not a bad idea at all! It'd be a good way of having a header on each box, without using that .. whatever colour it is (red? Brown?) that they finally got rid of. [/quote]
I saw that a lot of people want the thread's topic to appear on each post again, it might be good to combine those two things and it would look so much better than the old chunky design. I would also very much like to be able to show off more than one vista at a time! :)

EDIT: I realize that's basically exactly what Greyjoy already said:
Greyjoy wrote on 2018-02-14 19:19:48:
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
Very much in support. I'd actually get to use the other vistas I have collected if they could be picked seperate from the side panel. The current state of the forums really need to be broken up better.
Very much in support. I'd actually get to use the other vistas I have collected if they could be picked seperate from the side panel. The current state of the forums really need to be broken up better.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 3 4 5