Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Changing your progen Tertiary color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think this makes perfect sense for a custom progen. Support!
I think this makes perfect sense for a custom progen. Support!
[quote name="thecatsred" date="2018-02-14 09:11:39" ] I support this. It's the custom progen. This is your one time to make a dragon wholly your own... only not really?? I don't see anything wrong with it, new or old accounts. What does it hurt? [/quote] suppport tthis comment perfectly encapsulates the issue
thecatsred wrote on 2018-02-14 09:11:39:
I support this. It's the custom progen. This is your one time to make a dragon wholly your own... only not really??

I don't see anything wrong with it, new or old accounts. What does it hurt?
suppport tthis comment perfectly encapsulates the issue
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
Bro I got thistle for my custom progen's tert color and managed to work with it. All colors are workable, you just gotta know how to use them. Or wait. Wait for a gene that comes out and looks good with your tert. Or... leave them a DG. Not all dragons need to be TG to be beautiful.

This has been brought up several times, you can support it all you want but it probably won't ever be implemented. Same thing with tert-only scatter scrolls. Complaining about your RNG just kinda bounces off the admins.
Bro I got thistle for my custom progen's tert color and managed to work with it. All colors are workable, you just gotta know how to use them. Or wait. Wait for a gene that comes out and looks good with your tert. Or... leave them a DG. Not all dragons need to be TG to be beautiful.

This has been brought up several times, you can support it all you want but it probably won't ever be implemented. Same thing with tert-only scatter scrolls. Complaining about your RNG just kinda bounces off the admins.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
[quote name="Alliance" date="2018-02-17 09:55:00" ] Bro I got thistle for my custom progen's tert color and managed to work with it. All colors are workable, you just gotta know how to use them. Or wait. Wait for a gene that comes out and looks good with your tert. Or... leave them a DG. Not all dragons need to be TG to be beautiful. This has been brought up several times, you can support it all you want but it probably won't ever be implemented. Same thing with tert-only scatter scrolls. Complaining about your RNG just kinda bounces off the admins. [/quote] I honestly don't agree with this, My custom progen that i used dark blues on got SKY, It does not look good with anything. These are the ONLY custom dragon we ever get, i think we should be able to change the tert.
Alliance wrote on 2018-02-17 09:55:00:

I honestly don't agree with this, My custom progen that i used dark blues on got SKY, It does not look good with anything. These are the ONLY custom dragon we ever get, i think we should be able to change the tert.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
This would never be added out of fairness to older players who got random tert colors. They won't even add the new colors to the custom selection out of fairness. I honestly don't care one bit if new players get more colors or options for their custom progens, and from most of the replies here I can tell that many people feel the same, but at the end of the day it's really not our opinions that matter.
This would never be added out of fairness to older players who got random tert colors. They won't even add the new colors to the custom selection out of fairness. I honestly don't care one bit if new players get more colors or options for their custom progens, and from most of the replies here I can tell that many people feel the same, but at the end of the day it's really not our opinions that matter.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote]This would never be added out of fairness to older players who got random tert colors. They won't even add the new colors to the custom selection out of fairness.[/quote] It is our opinions that matter: we're the customers. I don't understand the fairness thing in either case. All players could get the chance to pick their progen's tert once. If not, the it's just as fair to say that you only get to pick from the colors that were available at the time you joined. There are other benefits to having joined earlier.
Quote:
This would never be added out of fairness to older players who got random tert colors. They won't even add the new colors to the custom selection out of fairness.
It is our opinions that matter: we're the customers.

I don't understand the fairness thing in either case. All players could get the chance to pick their progen's tert once. If not, the it's just as fair to say that you only get to pick from the colors that were available at the time you joined. There are other benefits to having joined earlier.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Alliance" date="2018-02-17 09:55:00" ] Bro I got thistle for my custom progen's tert color and managed to work with it. All colors are workable, you just gotta know how to use them. Or wait. Wait for a gene that comes out and looks good with your tert. Or... leave them a DG. Not all dragons need to be TG to be beautiful. This has been brought up several times, you can support it all you want but it probably won't ever be implemented. Same thing with tert-only scatter scrolls. Complaining about your RNG just kinda bounces off the admins. [/quote] except you are wrong, if you understood color theory then you´d also know not everything is going to look great together. and so what if people want to have a TG/DG Custom progen good for them? it's not going to affect you in any way. and we don´t know that the staff is working on a lot of things you don´t know if they will implement it or not, perhaps it's on their to do list.

except you are wrong, if you understood color theory then you´d also know not everything is going to look great together. and so what if people want to have a TG/DG Custom progen good for them? it's not going to affect you in any way.

and we don´t know that the staff is working on a lot of things you don´t know if they will implement it or not, perhaps it's on their to do list.
DVcXRyP.png
I personally think choosing the primary/secondary colours of your custom are more than enough. If you don't like the tert, use a scatter scroll.

I get why you want this feature but I feel it might make the game somewhat unbalanced. Especially for older players who'll have to be stuck with their old ofly terts while newbies get to pick theirs.
I personally think choosing the primary/secondary colours of your custom are more than enough. If you don't like the tert, use a scatter scroll.

I get why you want this feature but I feel it might make the game somewhat unbalanced. Especially for older players who'll have to be stuck with their old ofly terts while newbies get to pick theirs.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[quote name="Alliance" date="2018-02-17 09:55:00" ] Bro I got thistle for my custom progen's tert color and managed to work with it. All colors are workable, you just gotta know how to use them. Or wait. Wait for a gene that comes out and looks good with your tert. Or... leave them a DG. Not all dragons need to be TG to be beautiful. [/quote] I made my costumes awful pink work too. Does that mean I am overall happy with the decisions I had to make for it to work? No. Should I be forced to leave my [i]Costume[/i] with a basic tert cause I got a color I absolutely can't stand? No. I should not be forced to make choices I am not happy with on the dragon whos colors I decided on! I am somewhat happy with my progen now but I would still pick a different tert if I would be given the choice

I made my costumes awful pink work too. Does that mean I am overall happy with the decisions I had to make for it to work? No. Should I be forced to leave my Costume with a basic tert cause I got a color I absolutely can't stand? No.
I should not be forced to make choices I am not happy with on the dragon whos colors I decided on!
I am somewhat happy with my progen now but I would still pick a different tert if I would be given the choice
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I don't think "USE A SCATTERSCROLL" is the answer to people being unsatisfied with their custom progen's tertiary.

I used a scatterscroll on my random progen, and she ended up with a really good tert indeed. But, she also ended up with an awful secondary, and there is nothing you can do to fix ugly secondaries. So, I just switched the problem around.

My custom progen has Carmine tert. Yes, I could go and use Underbelly, which looks alright, but I don't really like it.

I can't just go and scatterscroll my progen, because I'm EXTREMELY happy with the color choices I made in 2014. I still really love Teal and Jade, his primary and secondary.

I can absolutely afford it, but not everyone can. It's a custom progen, not a kinda-custom-progen
I don't think "USE A SCATTERSCROLL" is the answer to people being unsatisfied with their custom progen's tertiary.

I used a scatterscroll on my random progen, and she ended up with a really good tert indeed. But, she also ended up with an awful secondary, and there is nothing you can do to fix ugly secondaries. So, I just switched the problem around.

My custom progen has Carmine tert. Yes, I could go and use Underbelly, which looks alright, but I don't really like it.

I can't just go and scatterscroll my progen, because I'm EXTREMELY happy with the color choices I made in 2014. I still really love Teal and Jade, his primary and secondary.

I can absolutely afford it, but not everyone can. It's a custom progen, not a kinda-custom-progen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9