Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Changing your progen Tertiary color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support. My costume is Obsidian/Crimson/PINK the only color I hate more is Maize and to have my self made progen end up with something so awful is just wrong.

For many people their progens, especially the costume, is important for their lore and they have their colors for reasons (mine was supposed to be cruel, uncaring, cold). We shouldn't have to take our chances with scatter scrolls on something this important. Besides, I don't see any harm in doing it. They are not tradeable and gen twos are mostly not worth anything.
Support. My costume is Obsidian/Crimson/PINK the only color I hate more is Maize and to have my self made progen end up with something so awful is just wrong.

For many people their progens, especially the costume, is important for their lore and they have their colors for reasons (mine was supposed to be cruel, uncaring, cold). We shouldn't have to take our chances with scatter scrolls on something this important. Besides, I don't see any harm in doing it. They are not tradeable and gen twos are mostly not worth anything.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Support. It doesn't affect anyone but the owner of the dragon anyway.
Support. It doesn't affect anyone but the owner of the dragon anyway.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I support this. It's the custom progen. This is your one time to make a dragon wholly your own... only not really??

I don't see anything wrong with it, new or old accounts. What does it hurt?
I support this. It's the custom progen. This is your one time to make a dragon wholly your own... only not really??

I don't see anything wrong with it, new or old accounts. What does it hurt?

Atleast make somekind of scatterscroll just for tert colors or something like that.
Atleast make somekind of scatterscroll just for tert colors or something like that.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
I support making the custom progen truly custom, so players can pick the tert.

My custom progen got a tert that is in the top three, if not the very best, choice I would have picked for her. I don't think it's fair other players got colors they cannot use when mine is perfect. It's not really fair.

Previous threads argued players would be confused because the tert isn't immediately visible. But even then, most players won't make a custom progen Blue/Splash/Carmine. They'd probably pick something in the blue range. And if the tutorial dragon is confusing with the tert color--then it needs to be addressed in the tutorial itself. That's the POINT of a tutorial.

I think the staff should change things so all new players can pick all three colors of their custom dragon (from the full range of the color wheel at that). If the staff feels they "owe" existing players, they could give all existing account a single, account-locked (maybe even progen locked) tert color scatter/choice scroll to make up for it (also open the the full color wheel).
I support making the custom progen truly custom, so players can pick the tert.

My custom progen got a tert that is in the top three, if not the very best, choice I would have picked for her. I don't think it's fair other players got colors they cannot use when mine is perfect. It's not really fair.

Previous threads argued players would be confused because the tert isn't immediately visible. But even then, most players won't make a custom progen Blue/Splash/Carmine. They'd probably pick something in the blue range. And if the tutorial dragon is confusing with the tert color--then it needs to be addressed in the tutorial itself. That's the POINT of a tutorial.

I think the staff should change things so all new players can pick all three colors of their custom dragon (from the full range of the color wheel at that). If the staff feels they "owe" existing players, they could give all existing account a single, account-locked (maybe even progen locked) tert color scatter/choice scroll to make up for it (also open the the full color wheel).
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Even though I don't like the tert for my progen, I wouldn't want it to be customizable
Simply because it adds some kind of challenge to work around the tert...
My custom is still triple basic because I haven't found a way to make all colors work together (or the ways I found cost too much), but I won't give up
Even though I don't like the tert for my progen, I wouldn't want it to be customizable
My custom is still triple basic because I haven't found a way to make all colors work together (or the ways I found cost too much), but I won't give up
qR6otwA.png
[quote name="Shougoney" date="2018-02-14 11:22:41" ] Even though I don't like the tert for my progen, I wouldn't want it to be customizable Simply because it adds some kind of challenge to work around the tert... My custom is still triple basic because I haven't found a way to make all colors work together (or the ways I found cost too much), but I won't give up [/quote] I'm sorry but that's a really dumb reason for no support. Maybe YOU want a challenge, but other users don't want to struggle with their CUSTOM progen. Go get some gen1s with ugly terts to satisfy your urge for a challenge. Not everyone plays the same as you.
Shougoney wrote on 2018-02-14 11:22:41:

I'm sorry but that's a really dumb reason for no support.

Maybe YOU want a challenge, but other users don't want to struggle with their CUSTOM progen. Go get some gen1s with ugly terts to satisfy your urge for a challenge. Not everyone plays the same as you.

@thecatsred

I definitely agree with you on that one. if you want a challenge and they implement this feature then just don't change it, I got a really ugly terts for BOTH of my progens.
@thecatsred

I definitely agree with you on that one. if you want a challenge and they implement this feature then just don't change it, I got a really ugly terts for BOTH of my progens.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
@ChickenOverlord 100% Support. My tert color s u c k e d. It's better then yours but i still hate the fact that its randomized. My second progen was LITERALLY all green. Ew. [quote name="Shougoney" date="2018-02-14 11:22:41" ] Even though I don't like the tert for my progen, I wouldn't want it to be customizable Simply because it adds some kind of challenge to work around the tert... My custom is still triple basic because I haven't found a way to make all colors work together (or the ways I found cost too much), but I won't give up [/quote] Uh, No, just, no. Like Cat said, that is a pretty dumb reason. It's supposed to be FULLY CUSTOM, Hence, " CUSTOM PROGEN ". It's the only dragon you get that you can choose the coloring on. And of course you choose amazing colors but the tert looks so ugly they'd kill the ugliest creature around. How does it add challenge? In my opinion i dont see it. I think its more of a challenge to have a pink dragon with a BLACK tert and spend 3 million-bajillion gems on getting enough to save it instead of customizing it.
@ChickenOverlord
100% Support. My tert color s u c k e d. It's better then yours but i still hate the fact that its randomized. My second progen was LITERALLY all green.
Ew.
Shougoney wrote on 2018-02-14 11:22:41:
Uh, No, just, no.
Like Cat said, that is a pretty dumb reason.
It's supposed to be FULLY CUSTOM, Hence, " CUSTOM PROGEN ". It's the only dragon you get that you can choose the coloring on. And of course you choose amazing colors but the tert looks so ugly they'd kill the ugliest creature around.
How does it add challenge? In my opinion i dont see it. I think its more of a challenge to have a pink dragon with a BLACK tert and spend 3 million-bajillion gems on getting enough to save it instead of customizing it.
ezgif-5-8fc0916b79.gif
[quote name="Kookaburra" date="2018-02-13 22:08:36" ] no, not everyone gets to start with a perfect dragon. the random tert is a great equalizer. want to change it? take your chances with a tri-color scatter. might be better, might be worse, but that's a chance that keeps the game equal. [/quote] This is not a good reason not to have the option to pick your custom's tert. The game gives you a 100% randomly generated mate for your (not 100%) custom progen to balance it out. If you want some challenge, leave your custom's tert on some random colour or whatever, but please let other people have the choice t omake their ideal first dragon, it doesn't affect anyone but the dragon's owner and as a person gets into the game, they'll discover many more dream dragons to breed for. I would personally love to be able to change my custom's awful tert without having to change the rest of him.
Kookaburra wrote on 2018-02-13 22:08:36:
no, not everyone gets to start with a perfect dragon. the random tert is a great equalizer. want to change it? take your chances with a tri-color scatter. might be better, might be worse, but that's a chance that keeps the game equal.

This is not a good reason not to have the option to pick your custom's tert. The game gives you a 100% randomly generated mate for your (not 100%) custom progen to balance it out. If you want some challenge, leave your custom's tert on some random colour or whatever, but please let other people have the choice t omake their ideal first dragon, it doesn't affect anyone but the dragon's owner and as a person gets into the game, they'll discover many more dream dragons to breed for.

I would personally love to be able to change my custom's awful tert without having to change the rest of him.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9