Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Forums Additions
1 2 3 4 5
This Valentine's Day, I have fallen in love with Firra's mock-up design. Dear Cupid, please send this forum change into my life.
This Valentine's Day, I have fallen in love with Firra's mock-up design. Dear Cupid, please send this forum change into my life.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara

I actually started a unique suggestion thread here. There other examples and additional suggestions. So if you like, you can support it there!
@Ridara

I actually started a unique suggestion thread here. There other examples and additional suggestions. So if you like, you can support it there!
60787410.png 57806280.png
These are all great ideas, I have one more suggestion, when editing ones reply do not take them out of the forum itself!! I tend to forget to ping ppl and did not copy paste the user's username beforehand making me have to go back again and edit again

Overall the new forums seem to favor aesthetic over accessibility and there is no reason such an easy fix wouldn't be possible
These are all great ideas, I have one more suggestion, when editing ones reply do not take them out of the forum itself!! I tend to forget to ping ppl and did not copy paste the user's username beforehand making me have to go back again and edit again

Overall the new forums seem to favor aesthetic over accessibility and there is no reason such an easy fix wouldn't be possible
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro

Completely agreed there, sadly, there's still no other modes or color pallete changes and everything's ungodly bright.
@Jestro

Completely agreed there, sadly, there's still no other modes or color pallete changes and everything's ungodly bright.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Amyatzu i hope that they see the general outcry and are working on rather than leave uis with an update and not listen to feedback
@Amyatzu i hope that they see the general outcry and are working on rather than leave uis with an update and not listen to feedback
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
1 2 3 4 5