Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Forums Additions
1 2 3 4 5
Maybe they can use other color for the header, but keeping the old style mixed with the new stuff would be the best they can do. The header is more important than it looks!

Also the quote boxes are so out of place right now yes
Maybe they can use other color for the header, but keeping the old style mixed with the new stuff would be the best they can do. The header is more important than it looks!

Also the quote boxes are so out of place right now yes
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
I didn't like the red color of the old headers, but having SOME kind of header would probably be good. I'd like to have the thread title in there like it was before, to make it easier to keep track of what I'm reading...

Also, either way, I really think the quotes need to be consistent with the posts. Having quoted posts have the read header while actual posts don't is just weird.
I didn't like the red color of the old headers, but having SOME kind of header would probably be good. I'd like to have the thread title in there like it was before, to make it easier to keep track of what I'm reading...

Also, either way, I really think the quotes need to be consistent with the posts. Having quoted posts have the read header while actual posts don't is just weird.
This new forum look hurts my eyes sooo bad. I can hardly tell where one thing ends & another beings without it taking like 5 min to differentiate. I'm honestly getting a headache from having to squint & lean closer to my screen just to try and see anything.
This new forum look hurts my eyes sooo bad. I can hardly tell where one thing ends & another beings without it taking like 5 min to differentiate. I'm honestly getting a headache from having to squint & lean closer to my screen just to try and see anything.
MRMeAKr.png
I'm with you, the new look is just so disjointed and floaty i can't really tell which post is a new one. It doesn't help that when you do a quote the red bar appears again, so everything is so chaotic. I love the new functions, but like your suggestion just add the red bar again. I'm so sick of every layout being an endless white abyss.
I'm with you, the new look is just so disjointed and floaty i can't really tell which post is a new one. It doesn't help that when you do a quote the red bar appears again, so everything is so chaotic. I love the new functions, but like your suggestion just add the red bar again. I'm so sick of every layout being an endless white abyss.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
the forums just don't look finished and i miss the red headers man

it honestly feels lifeless and boring because the headers gave the forums some kind of character and now having weird floating buttons feels out of place
it's hard to deferentiate posts from one another

plus do we really just need another site that has EYESTRAINING WHITE forums?
the forums just don't look finished and i miss the red headers man

it honestly feels lifeless and boring because the headers gave the forums some kind of character and now having weird floating buttons feels out of place
it's hard to deferentiate posts from one another

plus do we really just need another site that has EYESTRAINING WHITE forums?
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
Headers like that would be great, [i]yes![/i] As other people have said in another thread, it's extremely hard to read without them. Everything just flows together, with no control on who what when. I have issues with my prefrontal cortex and the lack of clear division between posts makes reading threads very difficult! Also, can we have the buttons to the left of the reply window like before? Like this: [img]https://imgur.com/JbI753M.png[/img] Post-ception! xD
Headers like that would be great, yes! As other people have said in another thread, it's extremely hard to read without them. Everything just flows together, with no control on who what when. I have issues with my prefrontal cortex and the lack of clear division between posts makes reading threads very difficult!

Also, can we have the buttons to the left of the reply window like before? Like this:

JbI753M.png

Post-ception! xD
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Lya Oh, good. That's been driving me completely nuts.
@Lya Oh, good. That's been driving me completely nuts.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
Support! I'm missing the headers too.
Support! I'm missing the headers too.
8wF4Uc8.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hwz234y.png[/img] This would be very nice so that it's easier to tell where posts begin and end c: would also make it look more like a forum and less like a chat service~
hwz234y.png

This would be very nice so that it's easier to tell where posts begin and end c: would also make it look more like a forum and less like a chat service~
cPW6H3E.png
yes please bring back some kind of header at the top of posts at least, the lack thereof makes it so much harder to differentiate between posts at a glance. otherwise, it looks great! the rounded borders and smaller icons make everything look much, much cleaner and nicer. i'm especially a fan of the quick access buttons! it's super nice!
yes please bring back some kind of header at the top of posts at least, the lack thereof makes it so much harder to differentiate between posts at a glance. otherwise, it looks great! the rounded borders and smaller icons make everything look much, much cleaner and nicer. i'm especially a fan of the quick access buttons! it's super nice!
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024
1 2 3 4 5