Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Improvements
1 2 3 4 5
I support this whole heartidly.
I hate having to go through the pages one by one to find the familiar I am looking for. It takes forever and is super frustrating.
I support this whole heartidly.
I hate having to go through the pages one by one to find the familiar I am looking for. It takes forever and is super frustrating.
Up, up, and away!
Up, up, and away!
As inclined as I am to try and collect things, as soon as I took a look at the bestiary my reaction was "Nope." I am definitely in agreement with these improvement ideas.
As inclined as I am to try and collect things, as soon as I took a look at the bestiary my reaction was "Nope." I am definitely in agreement with these improvement ideas.
100 PERCENT SUPPORT
100 PERCENT SUPPORT
Support! This would help so many people (myself included).
Support! This would help so many people (myself included).
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
Yes! Support! Especially with the collected or not collected thing. I honestly don't even bother looking in the bestiary for what I have. I just go to my hoard or look for the dragon that has that familiar. This is an inconvenient method and I would love a sorting thing.
Yes! Support! Especially with the collected or not collected thing. I honestly don't even bother looking in the bestiary for what I have. I just go to my hoard or look for the dragon that has that familiar. This is an inconvenient method and I would love a sorting thing.
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
I 100% support any or all of the improvements. It is such a pain to find out what I do and do not have.
I 100% support any or all of the improvements. It is such a pain to find out what I do and do not have.
Stuff will one day go here.
second that, I mean its near impossible for me to sell any familiars since I can't remember which ones I have and if it starts with a M or something its sooooo many clicks to get to the M page alone.
second that, I mean its near impossible for me to sell any familiars since I can't remember which ones I have and if it starts with a M or something its sooooo many clicks to get to the M page alone.
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
100% support!! I would LOVE a way to organize the beastiary.
100% support!! I would LOVE a way to organize the beastiary.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
100% support - some sort of search ability and location of said familiar would be great - I don't mind the color/gray photos.

More info on where to find/earn/get etc. would be good too.

D60
100% support - some sort of search ability and location of said familiar would be great - I don't mind the color/gray photos.

More info on where to find/earn/get etc. would be good too.

D60
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
1 2 3 4 5