Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | (New breed!) Plague ( need name ideas)
1 2 3 4
I'm sorry I just can't find an aspect of this dragon that I can click with. It is far too much "god mode" And yes cannibalism for the sake of having it is not a good lore fit.
I'm sorry I just can't find an aspect of this dragon that I can click with. It is far too much "god mode" And yes cannibalism for the sake of having it is not a good lore fit.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@LapisDragon17718

Thanks for helping out! I have made the sketch already but you can draw it if you'd like.

I decided to give it ram horns and make it more muscular.
@LapisDragon17718

Thanks for helping out! I have made the sketch already but you can draw it if you'd like.

I decided to give it ram horns and make it more muscular.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Since the original design looks like a spiral without the extra wings, I did a little redesigning and made my own interpretation of the idea, I hope you don't mind! Please excuse the messy pen work and bad anatomy, trying to get it all to fit on a tiny page was a pain in the butt and I'm a bit rusty with traditional art. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/a11b/i/2017/361/4/e/dragon_biro_sketch_by_plantfeathers-dby0lft.jpg[/img]
Since the original design looks like a spiral without the extra wings, I did a little redesigning and made my own interpretation of the idea, I hope you don't mind! Please excuse the messy pen work and bad anatomy, trying to get it all to fit on a tiny page was a pain in the butt and I'm a bit rusty with traditional art.

dragon_biro_sketch_by_plantfeathers-dby0lft.jpg
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[quote name="Xela" date=2017-12-27 12:11:36] Since the original design looks like a spiral without the extra wings, I did a little redesigning and made my own interpretation of the idea, I hope you don't mind! Please excuse the messy pen work and bad anatomy, trying to get it all to fit on a tiny page was a pain in the butt and I'm a bit rusty with traditional art. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/a11b/i/2017/361/4/e/dragon_biro_sketch_by_plantfeathers-dby0lft.jpg[/img] [/quote] It looks awesome! Don't mind if I use it in my Op?
Xela wrote on 2017-12-27:
Since the original design looks like a spiral without the extra wings, I did a little redesigning and made my own interpretation of the idea, I hope you don't mind! Please excuse the messy pen work and bad anatomy, trying to get it all to fit on a tiny page was a pain in the butt and I'm a bit rusty with traditional art.

dragon_biro_sketch_by_plantfeathers-dby0lft.jpg

It looks awesome! Don't mind if I use it in my Op?
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Slides in here. While I dunno about the artistic interpretation I do like the idea of a sort of 'beast' dragon with more curly horns, or a lot of horns. Really fits the plague aesthetic! I could imagine something like a big, tanky looking dragon like a guardian but with a more upright pose
Slides in here. While I dunno about the artistic interpretation I do like the idea of a sort of 'beast' dragon with more curly horns, or a lot of horns. Really fits the plague aesthetic! I could imagine something like a big, tanky looking dragon like a guardian but with a more upright pose
skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png
i love it!!!! both the original and xelas redraw
i love it!!!! both the original and xelas redraw
Yeah, this new redesign looks much better! I would definitely support something like this.
Yeah, this new redesign looks much better! I would definitely support something like this.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4