Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Third option for bows vote
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
There's currently a poll regarding the revamping of the Bow apparel sets. It's got two options, Thick bows and Thin bows.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2342803

I'd like to suggest a third option: both.

Why not revamp the existing bow sets into the thick version and release a new thin version as well? Both look good, but if Thin wins it would suck for people who currently use and like the thicker bows.
There's currently a poll regarding the revamping of the Bow apparel sets. It's got two options, Thick bows and Thin bows.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2342803

I'd like to suggest a third option: both.

Why not revamp the existing bow sets into the thick version and release a new thin version as well? Both look good, but if Thin wins it would suck for people who currently use and like the thicker bows.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support! I love them both so much!
Support! I love them both so much!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Support!! Both of the sets are so beautiful!
Support!! Both of the sets are so beautiful!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I agree! I love the sample for both options of bows and I can think of ways to use each set already. I wouldn't mind the extra wait for both to be completed.
I agree! I love the sample for both options of bows and I can think of ways to use each set already. I wouldn't mind the extra wait for both to be completed.
Gpasq5f.png
more options is always better! i love this idea 100%!
more options is always better! i love this idea 100%!
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
Definitely. Both types of bow have a lot of potential use in outfits, and it'd nice to have more options when it comes to them! Maybe a thinner bow might look nice to compliment an outfit, but the thicker wing ribbons might be better as a centerpiece... etc.

EDIT: An elaboration.

The thin bows, while nice on their own, are completely unlike the current bows, many of which people have applied to their dragons for *that* specific look. Therefore, only doing the thin bows will ruin the aesthetic of many existing dragons.

On the other hand, as evidenced by this thread and the vote itself, many people are interested in the thin bows as a smaller setpiece. Both have many merits and would be useful, so the thicker bows should be the "updated" bow artwork and the thin should be an entirely new set.

Having two sets of bow apparel does not mean FR is not "fresh". How many sets of armor are there? How many sets have pants of varying design and trim? Keeping FR fresh is synonymous with giving people many different ways to dress their dragons and attempt to get more apparel. Both bow sets have different uses and both would be a major boon to the site.

People are fine with waiting longer for other revamps, and there's no reason both bows need to be released at the same time. FR staff sets their own deadlines, and don't often announce when things will be posted, so there are no outside deadlines they must adhere to. It wouldn't be difficult to shift a few things back slightly to release another set of bow artwork alongside the old.

Hence, both bows is best.
Definitely. Both types of bow have a lot of potential use in outfits, and it'd nice to have more options when it comes to them! Maybe a thinner bow might look nice to compliment an outfit, but the thicker wing ribbons might be better as a centerpiece... etc.

EDIT: An elaboration.

The thin bows, while nice on their own, are completely unlike the current bows, many of which people have applied to their dragons for *that* specific look. Therefore, only doing the thin bows will ruin the aesthetic of many existing dragons.

On the other hand, as evidenced by this thread and the vote itself, many people are interested in the thin bows as a smaller setpiece. Both have many merits and would be useful, so the thicker bows should be the "updated" bow artwork and the thin should be an entirely new set.

Having two sets of bow apparel does not mean FR is not "fresh". How many sets of armor are there? How many sets have pants of varying design and trim? Keeping FR fresh is synonymous with giving people many different ways to dress their dragons and attempt to get more apparel. Both bow sets have different uses and both would be a major boon to the site.

People are fine with waiting longer for other revamps, and there's no reason both bows need to be released at the same time. FR staff sets their own deadlines, and don't often announce when things will be posted, so there are no outside deadlines they must adhere to. It wouldn't be difficult to shift a few things back slightly to release another set of bow artwork alongside the old.

Hence, both bows is best.
NY105Sx.gif
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bth.gif[/img]
bth.gif
tiniest_clover_SIZED_PROPERLY_WOW.pngAttp6Sm.gifblue_crystal.pngsquare_cut_green_w_spacing.pngstar_butterfly_wand_v1_by_zerubel-dc9npd8.png
support! i love both of them so much!! itd be really nice to combine thin and thick ribbons on a dragon ^^
support! i love both of them so much!! itd be really nice to combine thin and thick ribbons on a dragon ^^
5233.png Uwe hee.
I agree, both are really pretty.
I agree, both are really pretty.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
Loads of support from me. I'm a fan of the original, thicker design for some looks, and the thin ribbon-like version would be great for accenting some other outfits.
Loads of support from me. I'm a fan of the original, thicker design for some looks, and the thin ribbon-like version would be great for accenting some other outfits.
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10