Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The Bear Crisis
1 2 3 4 5
I feel a bit cheated.... No bear is worth 80k. Period. Sorry. We should have been made a third better offer, where FR reduces the chances of us seeing those over blown bears. The NOTN produces way too many familiars each year to start crashing our Joxar's chest. Giving us only two crap options was unfair.

Option one- keep seeing gobs and gobs of stupid bears.
Option two- pay crap loads of money for these stupid bears, and all their future friends.

Think folks before you vote to ruin our Joxar's chests. It won't take but one, maybe two NOTN festivals, before your hard earned cash is buying nothing but NOTN stuff.

YES to anything that keeps these blasted things out of my Joxar's chests. Cause let's face it, it's s slippery slope now. If we vote to add them in, then all future NOTN crap will be added as well. WE WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING ELSE GUYS!

So now that I'm done raging about this horrible idea FR has come up with...

NOTN needs it's own Joxar's chest. Obviously name it something different, or maybe don't.... but make that one slightly cheaper than the standard Joxar's chest (Because let's face it, NOTN stuff isn't worth anything). It'll only hold items from past NOTN events, With Shade or Mimic tokens instead of Prismatic. FR can release special recolors of NOTN apparel, etc... for purchase with our tokens. NOTN has almost twice the stuff associated with it as any other festival, and the reality is we don't want to be seeing NOTN stuff all year long. It sounds good at first, but I'm one hundred percent confident that folks are going to start getting ticked off when their 80k is only netting them 4k crap. Our economy is not that great as it is. A vast majority of players are struggling to earn enough each month to, A. pay for a Joxar's chest and B. all the festival skins.

Please FR, you can do better than the choices you've presented....
I feel a bit cheated.... No bear is worth 80k. Period. Sorry. We should have been made a third better offer, where FR reduces the chances of us seeing those over blown bears. The NOTN produces way too many familiars each year to start crashing our Joxar's chest. Giving us only two crap options was unfair.

Option one- keep seeing gobs and gobs of stupid bears.
Option two- pay crap loads of money for these stupid bears, and all their future friends.

Think folks before you vote to ruin our Joxar's chests. It won't take but one, maybe two NOTN festivals, before your hard earned cash is buying nothing but NOTN stuff.

YES to anything that keeps these blasted things out of my Joxar's chests. Cause let's face it, it's s slippery slope now. If we vote to add them in, then all future NOTN crap will be added as well. WE WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING ELSE GUYS!

So now that I'm done raging about this horrible idea FR has come up with...

NOTN needs it's own Joxar's chest. Obviously name it something different, or maybe don't.... but make that one slightly cheaper than the standard Joxar's chest (Because let's face it, NOTN stuff isn't worth anything). It'll only hold items from past NOTN events, With Shade or Mimic tokens instead of Prismatic. FR can release special recolors of NOTN apparel, etc... for purchase with our tokens. NOTN has almost twice the stuff associated with it as any other festival, and the reality is we don't want to be seeing NOTN stuff all year long. It sounds good at first, but I'm one hundred percent confident that folks are going to start getting ticked off when their 80k is only netting them 4k crap. Our economy is not that great as it is. A vast majority of players are struggling to earn enough each month to, A. pay for a Joxar's chest and B. all the festival skins.

Please FR, you can do better than the choices you've presented....
Just want to point out one thing.

the ONLY items going into Joxar's chests are the bears, NO OTHER NOTN item will go into them.

That is 22 items, the bears and their recolors.

For one thing, ONLY THE BEARS are festival items. all NotN items are NOT Elemental Festival items and Joxar's chest is for Elemental Festival Items and their recolors, which the bears and their mimics fit. None of the other NotN stuff fits.
Just want to point out one thing.

the ONLY items going into Joxar's chests are the bears, NO OTHER NOTN item will go into them.

That is 22 items, the bears and their recolors.

For one thing, ONLY THE BEARS are festival items. all NotN items are NOT Elemental Festival items and Joxar's chest is for Elemental Festival Items and their recolors, which the bears and their mimics fit. None of the other NotN stuff fits.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I could accept the bears in the Joxar's chest, if and only if FR swore never to add anything else from NOTN. I still don't agree that the recolors should be added. They make recolors of all the festival familiars from each year. Those are unique to NOTN, and therefore shouldn't be thrown into our Joxar's chests. So my idea and desire for the NOTN stuff to get it's own Joxar's chest still stands.
I could accept the bears in the Joxar's chest, if and only if FR swore never to add anything else from NOTN. I still don't agree that the recolors should be added. They make recolors of all the festival familiars from each year. Those are unique to NOTN, and therefore shouldn't be thrown into our Joxar's chests. So my idea and desire for the NOTN stuff to get it's own Joxar's chest still stands.
Putting the bears in Joxar won't ruin Joxar as the bears will be a bonus chance much like the skins. The bears won't take the spot of a festival item or recolor. If you get a bear you can always melt it down.
Putting the bears in Joxar won't ruin Joxar as the bears will be a bonus chance much like the skins. The bears won't take the spot of a festival item or recolor. If you get a bear you can always melt it down.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Like Dragonsage said it is going to be a bonus pool like skins. You're not paying 80kt for just a bear a bear will be a possible EXTRA along with whatever item you get and the coin. [quote name="Undel" date=2017-11-20 21:00:11] Thanks for your feedback guys. We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of. Editing main post and poll now to reflect that. :) [/quote]
Like Dragonsage said it is going to be a bonus pool like skins. You're not paying 80kt for just a bear a bear will be a possible EXTRA along with whatever item you get and the coin.
Undel wrote on 2017-11-20:
Thanks for your feedback guys.

We talked it over with the team and we do see how paying 80K and receiving an item that's been oversaturated in return could be a bit upsetting. As such, we're gonna change the poll option for if we do Joxar. If we do Joxar, all of the bears will go into the bonus-chance pool like a skin. So if you get a bear from Joxar, it'll be in addition to a past holiday item or recolor, not instead of.

Editing main post and poll now to reflect that. :)
Actually as far as I know, no ELEMENTAL festival familiar recolor is released with NotN, again, only the bear mimics get released that way. NotN festival familiar recolors are released through NotN, but I believe elemental festival familiar recolors are already in Joxars (as correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the only other elemental festival recolors the recolor nymphs? which first appeared with Joxar's spare inventory)
Actually as far as I know, no ELEMENTAL festival familiar recolor is released with NotN, again, only the bear mimics get released that way. NotN festival familiar recolors are released through NotN, but I believe elemental festival familiar recolors are already in Joxars (as correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the only other elemental festival recolors the recolor nymphs? which first appeared with Joxar's spare inventory)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
They wouldn't even be the only "worthless" item, the holiday crowns are extremely cheap and nearly everyone who has gotten one has been upset by it.
They wouldn't even be the only "worthless" item, the holiday crowns are extremely cheap and nearly everyone who has gotten one has been upset by it.
[quote name="SoulOfChaos" date=2017-11-21 07:09:33] They wouldn't even be the only "worthless" item, the holiday crowns are extremely cheap and nearly everyone who has gotten one has been upset by it. [/quote] Also, the bears aren't technically worthless: if I remember, they are meltable, so you can toss them at baldwin and either sell the muck or use it for whatever recipes call for it. The crowns on the other hand can't be melted...
SoulOfChaos wrote on 2017-11-21:

Also, the bears aren't technically worthless: if I remember, they are meltable, so you can toss them at baldwin and either sell the muck or use it for whatever recipes call for it.

The crowns on the other hand can't be melted...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
There are very few items in the chests woth 80K anyway

The crowns surely aren't worth 80K. The goblins aren't worth 80K. The vistas aren't worth 80K either.

The big majority of items that are in the chests right now are not worth 80K. So, most of the items are actually worth less than the price for the chest. Really, we're paying 80K for a prismatic token, plus a chance at something good.

Also, the other NOTN won't be added in, because they're not festival items like the bears were. The recolor bears are the only item that was introduced in NOTN and even then - they're like the recolor sprites, so it makes sense to have them as a bonus item.
There are very few items in the chests woth 80K anyway

The crowns surely aren't worth 80K. The goblins aren't worth 80K. The vistas aren't worth 80K either.

The big majority of items that are in the chests right now are not worth 80K. So, most of the items are actually worth less than the price for the chest. Really, we're paying 80K for a prismatic token, plus a chance at something good.

Also, the other NOTN won't be added in, because they're not festival items like the bears were. The recolor bears are the only item that was introduced in NOTN and even then - they're like the recolor sprites, so it makes sense to have them as a bonus item.
The bear won't cost 80k. For 80k you will get:
- 1 token
- 1 festival item or recolor that is NOT a bear
- a chance to get a skin or a bear

Bear is an extra item that will not be in the main pool. I think it's way better than leaving it in the NoN chest and create a new flood this December.
The bear won't cost 80k. For 80k you will get:
- 1 token
- 1 festival item or recolor that is NOT a bear
- a chance to get a skin or a bear

Bear is an extra item that will not be in the main pool. I think it's way better than leaving it in the NoN chest and create a new flood this December.
1 2 3 4 5