Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Breed Contept.. "Sphynx"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I really support this, with perhaps a few minor tweaks to make them more draconic (maybe put armored scales on the back legs gryphon style?). I'd love another furry breed, especially since Tundras aren't really my cup of tea.

Your art style is gorgeous, btw!
I really support this, with perhaps a few minor tweaks to make them more draconic (maybe put armored scales on the back legs gryphon style?). I'd love another furry breed, especially since Tundras aren't really my cup of tea.

Your art style is gorgeous, btw!
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
They're too catlike for my taste.

I dislike cats, so I'd not be keen on a dragon that looks this feline.

The second image is better than the first in that regard.
They're too catlike for my taste.

I dislike cats, so I'd not be keen on a dragon that looks this feline.

The second image is better than the first in that regard.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I love it!!! And look at the baby :3 so cute!!!
I love it!!! And look at the baby :3 so cute!!!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
FULL SUPPORT THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY
FULL SUPPORT THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
These are beautiful! I would love to see another fluffy, mammal like dragon, tundras need some fluff bros and sisters <3
These are beautiful! I would love to see another fluffy, mammal like dragon, tundras need some fluff bros and sisters <3
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
I support 900% I need a million of those they look wonderful!!
I support 900% I need a million of those they look wonderful!!
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Greyjoy I mean, I don't like Snappers and I don't wanna own one, but some people love them. :u Even if these did exist, nobody would force you to have one. I understand what you mean, though! The second image is a more "polished" version of the concept.
@Greyjoy I mean, I don't like Snappers and I don't wanna own one, but some people love them. :u Even if these did exist, nobody would force you to have one. I understand what you mean, though! The second image is a more "polished" version of the concept.
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
@darling

I don't want an overly catlike dragon because... well, this is not a cat breeding game. There's no reason to have a heavily feline dragon, nor a heavily lupine dragon, or any other animal-dragon (except reptiles I guess, you can't really help that).

I think [animal] dragons are just ... a bit tired, generally speaking, and would set a bit of a weird precedent (bring in cat dragons and they'd want wolf dragons and before we know it we'd have winged rabbits with horns).

I like mammalian/furred dragons! Tundras are fine even if they aren't my preference either, because they aren't any particular mammal, if that makes any sense. The problem with cats in particular is that they too-easily end up like chimaeras and we already have familiars of those.

I just don't like the trend of "stick horns and wings on this animal and it's a dragon now", if you catch my drift?

That said, the second picture is way better than the first. The first ones don't look like they belong in FR outside of the familiar box, the second one looks like something I'd buy a scroll of for my progen to dress up and lavish attention and treasure on.

The longer muzzle and lack of cat-like nose makes it more appealing, less feline and more just mammalian-dragon, which does make a world of difference.
@darling

I don't want an overly catlike dragon because... well, this is not a cat breeding game. There's no reason to have a heavily feline dragon, nor a heavily lupine dragon, or any other animal-dragon (except reptiles I guess, you can't really help that).

I think [animal] dragons are just ... a bit tired, generally speaking, and would set a bit of a weird precedent (bring in cat dragons and they'd want wolf dragons and before we know it we'd have winged rabbits with horns).

I like mammalian/furred dragons! Tundras are fine even if they aren't my preference either, because they aren't any particular mammal, if that makes any sense. The problem with cats in particular is that they too-easily end up like chimaeras and we already have familiars of those.

I just don't like the trend of "stick horns and wings on this animal and it's a dragon now", if you catch my drift?

That said, the second picture is way better than the first. The first ones don't look like they belong in FR outside of the familiar box, the second one looks like something I'd buy a scroll of for my progen to dress up and lavish attention and treasure on.

The longer muzzle and lack of cat-like nose makes it more appealing, less feline and more just mammalian-dragon, which does make a world of difference.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
That looks amazing, I'd support that going into the game
That looks amazing, I'd support that going into the game
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Greyjoy I did say the second one is a more polished version, didn't I? :o The first don't even have cat noses, they just have white mouths, but as I said, I understand where you're coming from. Them being "cat with horns and wings" was not my objective in the least at the start, merely after something more mammalian or feline than the limited "bird, lizard, lizard, snake, bat" options we have right now. These are fantasy creatures and more variety in them would be more than welcome for me.
@Greyjoy I did say the second one is a more polished version, didn't I? :o The first don't even have cat noses, they just have white mouths, but as I said, I understand where you're coming from. Them being "cat with horns and wings" was not my objective in the least at the start, merely after something more mammalian or feline than the limited "bird, lizard, lizard, snake, bat" options we have right now. These are fantasy creatures and more variety in them would be more than welcome for me.
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
1 2 3 4 5 6 7