Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Breed Contept.. "Sphynx"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love the second image especially, and I think they'd make great dragons! Dragons can come in any form (that has 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 wings, and 1 head ;) )
I love the second image especially, and I think they'd make great dragons! Dragons can come in any form (that has 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 wings, and 1 head ;) )
cPW6H3E.png
I loooove them. Maybe add more visual eyelashes for the Female?
I loooove them. Maybe add more visual eyelashes for the Female?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk Heh? Why visible eyelashes? Females and males already have sexual dimorphism. :o
@Taarnfalk Heh? Why visible eyelashes? Females and males already have sexual dimorphism. :o
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
[quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/yBw6ZUV.jpg[/img] [center][i](Drag and drop the image into a new tab to view the full-sized version.)[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t6cFji2.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] I adore these designs! Very regal yet fierce. Nothing wrong with a dragon that looks like this, I mean, we have Tundra's so why not another with fur? We've already got a few with feathers.
Quote:
yBw6ZUV.jpg
(Drag and drop the image into a new tab to view the full-sized version.)

t6cFji2.jpg

I adore these designs! Very regal yet fierce. Nothing wrong with a dragon that looks like this, I mean, we have Tundra's so why not another with fur? We've already got a few with feathers.
Tn4aWhc.png
This is honestly my favorite new breed suggestion I'v seen so far.
Personally I always felt like dragons didn't require reptilian elements to be considered a dragon considering there's so much media out there where a dragon can be a giant flying octopus :p

buuut I know FR dragons have a specific style so my only suggestion would be to change the feet to something more bird/reptile like even if you only changed the front to add to the whole chimera look.

Either way though your art is amazing and I do hope we get breed just like this someday
This is honestly my favorite new breed suggestion I'v seen so far.
Personally I always felt like dragons didn't require reptilian elements to be considered a dragon considering there's so much media out there where a dragon can be a giant flying octopus :p

buuut I know FR dragons have a specific style so my only suggestion would be to change the feet to something more bird/reptile like even if you only changed the front to add to the whole chimera look.

Either way though your art is amazing and I do hope we get breed just like this someday
@darling because i think it would look good ;)
@darling because i think it would look good ;)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@AlpacaPunch Yeah, I think I see what you mean about the feet.. the only dragon breed so far that doesn't have "generic dinosaur paws" is the Snapper which has.. elephant-y feet? So I'm not sure if that's a hard rule or just a design trend. I'll sketch up some alternatives later to see how they look.
@AlpacaPunch Yeah, I think I see what you mean about the feet.. the only dragon breed so far that doesn't have "generic dinosaur paws" is the Snapper which has.. elephant-y feet? So I'm not sure if that's a hard rule or just a design trend. I'll sketch up some alternatives later to see how they look.
@Taarnfalk No other dragon females have visible eyelashes.. I don't think it would look too great, personally, it's a kindof a cartoony design trope. :x
@Taarnfalk No other dragon females have visible eyelashes.. I don't think it would look too great, personally, it's a kindof a cartoony design trope. :x
@darling I disagree :). I think it would really fit a feline species :)
@darling I disagree :). I think it would really fit a feline species :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Urhm.. I'm not sure about that, not at all. Whiskers, maybe, but eyelashes? No, thanks. Let's agree to disagree. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3UZFmJT.jpg[/img]
Urhm.. I'm not sure about that, not at all. Whiskers, maybe, but eyelashes? No, thanks.
Let's agree to disagree.

3UZFmJT.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7