Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search Feature: Hoard
Hello.
I couldn't find this anywhere as an existing suggestion, and if it is already an existing feature, I have not found it either. If I am missing something, please do let me know.

It would be extremely helpful to have a search bar for the lair's Hoard tabs.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Hello.
I couldn't find this anywhere as an existing suggestion, and if it is already an existing feature, I have not found it either. If I am missing something, please do let me know.

It would be extremely helpful to have a search bar for the lair's Hoard tabs.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
*hoard

No offense intended.
*hoard

No offense intended.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf Do you correct people who misspeak IRL too? :D Please try to show the same courtesy here.

Getting back to the actual suggestion, this is something we need. I'm not sure the admins anticipated having a site with literally thousands of items when the hoard was first coded. We're up to what, 24,000 now? It's true that UM skins and accents skew that number a bit, but it's still a lot. I'd also like to see a search bar when you sell things on the AH, attach them to messages or trade them in CRs. Mama has 20 stacks of food to sell, she don't have time to squint at her entire inventory trying to pick out the correct type of eel. XD
@Geisterwolf Do you correct people who misspeak IRL too? :D Please try to show the same courtesy here.

Getting back to the actual suggestion, this is something we need. I'm not sure the admins anticipated having a site with literally thousands of items when the hoard was first coded. We're up to what, 24,000 now? It's true that UM skins and accents skew that number a bit, but it's still a lot. I'd also like to see a search bar when you sell things on the AH, attach them to messages or trade them in CRs. Mama has 20 stacks of food to sell, she don't have time to squint at her entire inventory trying to pick out the correct type of eel. XD
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara

Since when is a simple spelling correction considered rude?
@Ridara

Since when is a simple spelling correction considered rude?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[quote name="Geisterwolf" date=2017-11-20 06:30:08] *hoard No offense intended. [/quote] No worries. I should have caught the error myself considering that the word is literally written right there on the left side of the screen. :) Thank you for the back up though Ridara. You are probably very right in terms of the creators not anticipating just how many items there would be to keep track of. I also absolutely agree that a search bar feature would be a fantastic addition to the selling and CR trade windows.
Geisterwolf wrote on 2017-11-20:
*hoard

No offense intended.

No worries. I should have caught the error myself considering that the word is literally written right there on the left side of the screen. :)

Thank you for the back up though Ridara. You are probably very right in terms of the creators not anticipating just how many items there would be to keep track of. I also absolutely agree that a search bar feature would be a fantastic addition to the selling and CR trade windows.

@Geisterwolf Since it wasn't backed up with a response to the actual post. It's a bit like saying "Unless you speak perfect English, your suggestions aren't welcome here." Or else it's like saying "I am only here so I can make myself look more intelligent than someone else." That likely wasn't your intention, but please try to be aware of how to come across to others.

EDIT: Nice PM, dude. Real mature.
@Geisterwolf Since it wasn't backed up with a response to the actual post. It's a bit like saying "Unless you speak perfect English, your suggestions aren't welcome here." Or else it's like saying "I am only here so I can make myself look more intelligent than someone else." That likely wasn't your intention, but please try to be aware of how to come across to others.

EDIT: Nice PM, dude. Real mature.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.