Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Background
1 2 3 4 5
Support, but I dislike the faded idea. They would need some sort of border around things like the name, and they shouldn't be too busy (so as not to distract from the dragon), but I'd like if they filled all the white space.

I think they should be like familiars- something you can equip on each dragon. (Duplicates allowed, of course.)
Support, but I dislike the faded idea. They would need some sort of border around things like the name, and they shouldn't be too busy (so as not to distract from the dragon), but I'd like if they filled all the white space.

I think they should be like familiars- something you can equip on each dragon. (Duplicates allowed, of course.)
windh4.png
I think this would be neat; a lot more useful and fun than forum vistas imo =P Even with apparel items, dragon images tend to get very "samey" and look like the static images they are. It'd be nice to liven up profiles and make them more interesting.
I think this would be neat; a lot more useful and fun than forum vistas imo =P Even with apparel items, dragon images tend to get very "samey" and look like the static images they are. It'd be nice to liven up profiles and make them more interesting.
ccDyspX.png
@Buffykiev
Im a little against faded idea but the faded is still much more pretty than the white background ^^

@Shinyumbreon
Oh sure!
I see... so you with midnight mean something like repeteable use skin?
So once you have it, you can use it on dragons of your choose?
Not bad!
I will add it to it.

@antisocialgem
Yes.
Thats why im thinking about it like about skin. You can use it only on one dragon, not for all of them. So you can choose light only for your light representatives ect.

@gbot13
Nice!
I will add your picture to pictures, so people can see all ideas about this.

@Keaster329
Thank you for reply ^^
Like forum vistas? :D Not bad idea.

@WyvernVenom
Im personally too against faded idea.
But we will see how many people will support faded and not faded.
And i really like this "familiar equip" idea.
I will add it to it.

@Nineteen
Thank you ^^
@Buffykiev
Im a little against faded idea but the faded is still much more pretty than the white background ^^

@Shinyumbreon
Oh sure!
I see... so you with midnight mean something like repeteable use skin?
So once you have it, you can use it on dragons of your choose?
Not bad!
I will add it to it.

@antisocialgem
Yes.
Thats why im thinking about it like about skin. You can use it only on one dragon, not for all of them. So you can choose light only for your light representatives ect.

@gbot13
Nice!
I will add your picture to pictures, so people can see all ideas about this.

@Keaster329
Thank you for reply ^^
Like forum vistas? :D Not bad idea.

@WyvernVenom
Im personally too against faded idea.
But we will see how many people will support faded and not faded.
And i really like this "familiar equip" idea.
I will add it to it.

@Nineteen
Thank you ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
Eyy, full support.! This would give all the dragons something to lighten them up. To show others the true potential..! c:
I like the full version of this, not faded and with the white box over the name. But it would be neat if you could even choose how much oppacity would the background have, just like you should be able to choose the background itself.! So it'll make every dragon shine personally the most ^^
Just a question, if you purchase one of the background, will you be able to put it on whenever you want, change it and have it on more dragons at once.? Like.. you unlock one background and then you can use it as much as you'd like...? .o.o. That would be cool, but not work, I know .'D
(does this make sense at all.?)
Eyy, full support.! This would give all the dragons something to lighten them up. To show others the true potential..! c:
I like the full version of this, not faded and with the white box over the name. But it would be neat if you could even choose how much oppacity would the background have, just like you should be able to choose the background itself.! So it'll make every dragon shine personally the most ^^
Just a question, if you purchase one of the background, will you be able to put it on whenever you want, change it and have it on more dragons at once.? Like.. you unlock one background and then you can use it as much as you'd like...? .o.o. That would be cool, but not work, I know .'D
(does this make sense at all.?)
gLBzk2n.png Visit me at my art shop~
+9 hours ahead of FR time
School is kicking me over,
please be patient with me
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
@NoticeMeSenpaii
Thank you! ^^^

I like your idea about oppacity change ^^

About your question.. :D
Its hard to say.
My first idea was that its like skin... only one use on one dragon with option to remove it and give to another dragon.

But..
There were many good ideas from other people here that this "background" should be like vista, familiar or repeteable skin.
I think that the idea with "unlocking one" and possibility to use on more dragons by your choose is great ^^ It´s like repeteable vista or something.

I will add your ideas to suggestion.
@NoticeMeSenpaii
Thank you! ^^^

I like your idea about oppacity change ^^

About your question.. :D
Its hard to say.
My first idea was that its like skin... only one use on one dragon with option to remove it and give to another dragon.

But..
There were many good ideas from other people here that this "background" should be like vista, familiar or repeteable skin.
I think that the idea with "unlocking one" and possibility to use on more dragons by your choose is great ^^ It´s like repeteable vista or something.

I will add your ideas to suggestion.
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
I like the new images you've added, especially the faded backgrounds. They're not too strong, and the dragon is still the center of attention. My thought for the name/ID number problem: we could have bold white letters with a red outline, just like usernames in the forums, and potentially black letters for the dragon's ID number? The same way the stats are underneath the user's picture and name (like the number of forum posts, familiars, achievements, and dragons)
I like the new images you've added, especially the faded backgrounds. They're not too strong, and the dragon is still the center of attention. My thought for the name/ID number problem: we could have bold white letters with a red outline, just like usernames in the forums, and potentially black letters for the dragon's ID number? The same way the stats are underneath the user's picture and name (like the number of forum posts, familiars, achievements, and dragons)
queen_katoe.gif
@Keaster329
Thank you ^^

Oh thats something new! ^^
I will definitely add your idea and tomorrow (in my time x) ) i will try to make and add a picture of it.
@Keaster329
Thank you ^^

Oh thats something new! ^^
I will definitely add your idea and tomorrow (in my time x) ) i will try to make and add a picture of it.
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
@Buffykiev

^^ Of course!
Don´t get me wrong!

If i didnt value every opinion here i would not add it in main thema. ^^
@Buffykiev

^^ Of course!
Don´t get me wrong!

If i didnt value every opinion here i would not add it in main thema. ^^
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
I think this looks really cool! Support!
I think this looks really cool! Support!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
Fascinating suggestion. I like it!
Fascinating suggestion. I like it!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
1 2 3 4 5