Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More animals as apparel
1 2 3 4 5
With the Pirate apparel I would like to see parrots! And Cockatoos.
With the Pirate apparel I would like to see parrots! And Cockatoos.
mM2VM9X.png
I love the animal apparels and it would be nice to see more animals but also different colors of existing one (like cats: Simaese etc).

Support!
I love the animal apparels and it would be nice to see more animals but also different colors of existing one (like cats: Simaese etc).

Support!
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
I really just want a beagle. And a pigeon.
Mostly a pigeon.
I really just want a beagle. And a pigeon.
Mostly a pigeon.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
owls!!! i love owls
and dogs are my favorite
2 words though:
RED PANDAS!!
+support
owls!!! i love owls
and dogs are my favorite
2 words though:
RED PANDAS!!
+support
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
AGREED ESPECIALLY WITH THE SLOTH!!
AGREED ESPECIALLY WITH THE SLOTH!!

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
Yeah!! I was actually thinking about this the other day!
Yeah!! I was actually thinking about this the other day!
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
Support!! No such thing as too many animals. Maybe some sea creatures, like warmwater wanderers? (prob should add that to existing list tho) and I'd like to see some wolves and foxes, or maybe some owls? Owls are really cool
Support!! No such thing as too many animals. Maybe some sea creatures, like warmwater wanderers? (prob should add that to existing list tho) and I'd like to see some wolves and foxes, or maybe some owls? Owls are really cool
queen_katoe.gif
This is a great idea! Definitely supporting this!
This is a great idea! Definitely supporting this!
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
[quote name="Mustahsin" date=2017-10-07 08:36:45] No support, as this would mean we wouldn't get new never seen before (clothes, armours) apparel sets, and no effort from fr team to implement this...imagine getting some animals after months, and they claiming they gave us new apparel, when it's only just animals placed here and there. [/quote] Why would it mean that? And wouldn't the animals also be "new never seen before apparel sets?" I'd be more excited by "animals placed here and there" (provided they were VISIBLE, still glaring at you, cats and frogs) than I was by the healer sets. Animals don't mean no clothing.
Mustahsin wrote on 2017-10-07:
No support, as this would mean we wouldn't get new never seen before (clothes, armours) apparel sets, and no effort from fr team to implement this...imagine getting some animals after months, and they claiming they gave us new apparel, when it's only just animals placed here and there.

Why would it mean that? And wouldn't the animals also be "new never seen before apparel sets?" I'd be more excited by "animals placed here and there" (provided they were VISIBLE, still glaring at you, cats and frogs) than I was by the healer sets.

Animals don't mean no clothing.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
rats rats rats rats

(y'know. For plague.)

I would love more, though c: I think it'd be cool to have a rat apparel item like the fish and butterflies for plague, but I would also love the ability to have single rats so that you can mix and match better :')
rats rats rats rats

(y'know. For plague.)

I would love more, though c: I think it'd be cool to have a rat apparel item like the fish and butterflies for plague, but I would also love the ability to have single rats so that you can mix and match better :')
cPW6H3E.png
1 2 3 4 5