Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More animals as apparel
1 2 3 4 5
Total support! ! I could see goats too! I know im not the only goat lover heh. Ohh and swans!
Total support! ! I could see goats too! I know im not the only goat lover heh. Ohh and swans!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
What about bunnies! I support bunnies.
What about bunnies! I support bunnies.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Ooh, yes please!

I vote for this!
Ooh, yes please!

I vote for this!
SYJDX48.png
Give us the axolotls!
Give us the axolotls!
NBeoOgB.png
I absolutely support this! I'd love to see more animals on my dragons tbh. And maybe bees? I don't know why, but the idea of lil tiny bumble bees floating around my dragons much like the flowerfall stuff is just...adorable,,
I think if we had foxes, there should be a bundle or something of all different kinds of foxes? Like arctic, red, marble etc..
I absolutely support this! I'd love to see more animals on my dragons tbh. And maybe bees? I don't know why, but the idea of lil tiny bumble bees floating around my dragons much like the flowerfall stuff is just...adorable,,
I think if we had foxes, there should be a bundle or something of all different kinds of foxes? Like arctic, red, marble etc..
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
I would love this! Especially if there are more free-standing animal companions - the ones that cling to the dragon look a little awkward on some breeds.

(EDIT)
Thought of some animals:
-foxes
-rabbits
-wider variety of birds, like parrots or water birds, or peacocks/birds of paradise for that one really spoiled dragon we all have
-ringtail possums, quolls, quokkas, hopping mice not everything in Australia is trying to kill you
I would love this! Especially if there are more free-standing animal companions - the ones that cling to the dragon look a little awkward on some breeds.

(EDIT)
Thought of some animals:
-foxes
-rabbits
-wider variety of birds, like parrots or water birds, or peacocks/birds of paradise for that one really spoiled dragon we all have
-ringtail possums, quolls, quokkas, hopping mice not everything in Australia is trying to kill you
s7cpOmi.png
Major support! I've wanted a crow or raven ever since I saw the peace dove, and I'd be interested in seeing some owls, too!

Other ideas:
  • Penguins.
  • More insects, such as fireflies or moths.
  • A gator, crocodile, and/or caiman.
  • Lizards, from anoles to komodo dragons.
  • Tortoises, terrapins and turtles.
  • More fish? I know the warmwater wanderers exist, but more variety would be nice.
  • Cetaceans.
  • Dinosaurs and other extinct creatures.
  • Maybe various mythological creatures?
Major support! I've wanted a crow or raven ever since I saw the peace dove, and I'd be interested in seeing some owls, too!

Other ideas:
  • Penguins.
  • More insects, such as fireflies or moths.
  • A gator, crocodile, and/or caiman.
  • Lizards, from anoles to komodo dragons.
  • Tortoises, terrapins and turtles.
  • More fish? I know the warmwater wanderers exist, but more variety would be nice.
  • Cetaceans.
  • Dinosaurs and other extinct creatures.
  • Maybe various mythological creatures?
i would love rats ;_;
i would love rats ;_;
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@tmplr No support, as this would mean we wouldn't get new never seen before (clothes, armours) apparel sets, and no effort from fr team to implement this...imagine getting some animals after months, and they claiming they gave us new apparel, when it's only just animals placed here and there.
@tmplr No support, as this would mean we wouldn't get new never seen before (clothes, armours) apparel sets, and no effort from fr team to implement this...imagine getting some animals after months, and they claiming they gave us new apparel, when it's only just animals placed here and there.
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
I think this would be cute! The ones we have are already pretty cool, and I'd like to see what other animal companions we can add to our dragons

And the ones we have (or at least the ones I've seen) are in the gem marketplace or are from past festivals, so why not add a few in the treasure market for newer players, or those that can't buy gems often? Just a thought
I think this would be cute! The ones we have are already pretty cool, and I'd like to see what other animal companions we can add to our dragons

And the ones we have (or at least the ones I've seen) are in the gem marketplace or are from past festivals, so why not add a few in the treasure market for newer players, or those that can't buy gems often? Just a thought
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
1 2 3 4 5