Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More animals as apparel
1 2 3 4 5
So, cats as apparel were a perfect idea. It allowed us to not only give our dragons cute companions, but also make fandragons of characters who have something to do with animals. Like characters from "Hustle cat" game (who are humans but have cat form), for a quick example: we have 4 out of 6 needed cat breeds, that's huge! This is also helpful for those who make dragons after someone special, like their beloved girlfriend or their late cat. I just want to say, animals apparel are super helpful.

So what do we have now:
- Cats;
- Frogs and toads;
- Snakes;
- Birds (Peace Dove apparel also counts).

Maybe you could add a few most used animal types? And maybe expand lists of cats and birds for breeds that are widely used in books, games and movies? Examples:

- Black and white crows and ravens, pigeons, owls;
- Rats and bats;
- Siamese, gray tabby, plain white, persian, sphinx, bobtail cats;
- Dogs of most recognizable breeds (dalmatian, corgi, scotch-terrier, chihuahua, labrador etc);
- Popular wild animals like wolves and foxes;
- Sloth (sorry, this last one was a joke, I just thought about my self-dragon).

Nothing else widely used in misc canons comes to mind but maybe someone could add to this list.
So, cats as apparel were a perfect idea. It allowed us to not only give our dragons cute companions, but also make fandragons of characters who have something to do with animals. Like characters from "Hustle cat" game (who are humans but have cat form), for a quick example: we have 4 out of 6 needed cat breeds, that's huge! This is also helpful for those who make dragons after someone special, like their beloved girlfriend or their late cat. I just want to say, animals apparel are super helpful.

So what do we have now:
- Cats;
- Frogs and toads;
- Snakes;
- Birds (Peace Dove apparel also counts).

Maybe you could add a few most used animal types? And maybe expand lists of cats and birds for breeds that are widely used in books, games and movies? Examples:

- Black and white crows and ravens, pigeons, owls;
- Rats and bats;
- Siamese, gray tabby, plain white, persian, sphinx, bobtail cats;
- Dogs of most recognizable breeds (dalmatian, corgi, scotch-terrier, chihuahua, labrador etc);
- Popular wild animals like wolves and foxes;
- Sloth (sorry, this last one was a joke, I just thought about my self-dragon).

Nothing else widely used in misc canons comes to mind but maybe someone could add to this list.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
@tmplr

Yes! My dragons need more animals! One idea: could they be cost treasure because I waste my gems and I don't do Baldwin's pot often.
@tmplr

Yes! My dragons need more animals! One idea: could they be cost treasure because I waste my gems and I don't do Baldwin's pot often.
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
Same thing I said before--absolutely down for it, but I want them to be BIG ENOUGH TO SEE
Same thing I said before--absolutely down for it, but I want them to be BIG ENOUGH TO SEE
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
But...

what about BATS????
But...

what about BATS????
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@CrimsonAero

I'll add them to the list! :)
@CrimsonAero

I'll add them to the list! :)
FR+10
We've also technically got fish [item=Warmwater Wanderers] and butterflies [item=Butterfly's Kiss] I think adding new kinds of animal companions should happen before adding more verities of the same, that is we should get dogs before we get new kinds of birds or cats. In the way that this cycle we've been getting animal-based familiars as a festival item, I think it would be cool to get animal companion from each flight as the small apparel one cycle. Something like a Squid during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, or a mountian goat/sheep during the Rockbreaker's Ceremony.
We've also technically got fish Warmwater Wanderers and butterflies Butterfly's Kiss

I think adding new kinds of animal companions should happen before adding more verities of the same, that is we should get dogs before we get new kinds of birds or cats.

In the way that this cycle we've been getting animal-based familiars as a festival item, I think it would be cool to get animal companion from each flight as the small apparel one cycle. Something like a Squid during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, or a mountian goat/sheep during the Rockbreaker's Ceremony.
I NEED dalmatians. I really want my dog on here :'D
I NEED dalmatians. I really want my dog on here :'D
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Ratsratsratsrats
X100000

Me to my dragons "you get a rat! And you get a rat"

I wpuld be shocked if i didnt give rats to all dragons
Ratsratsratsrats
X100000

Me to my dragons "you get a rat! And you get a rat"

I wpuld be shocked if i didnt give rats to all dragons
jfLmvwf.jpg
@tmplr This is a wonderful idea! I was actually just playing around in the dressing room and found myself thinking the same thing. I think some new birds would be lovely as well, like a Snowy (Hedwig *cough**cough*) or Barn Owl as well as hawks and maybe eagles. Bunnies could make adorable additions too (Long furred, floppy eared, snowshoe, speckled)

What if there was a future holiday festival in which there was an animal companion apparel/s]
@tmplr This is a wonderful idea! I was actually just playing around in the dressing room and found myself thinking the same thing. I think some new birds would be lovely as well, like a Snowy (Hedwig *cough**cough*) or Barn Owl as well as hawks and maybe eagles. Bunnies could make adorable additions too (Long furred, floppy eared, snowshoe, speckled)

What if there was a future holiday festival in which there was an animal companion apparel/s]
@Gwynivere oh yes, owls! i was pretty sure i forgot some iconic movie bird!
@Gwynivere oh yes, owls! i was pretty sure i forgot some iconic movie bird!
FR+10
1 2 3 4 5