Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mutations?
1 2
I wouldn't like to see anything too big like a gene or color mutation, but aesthetic changes like blindess, extra fingers, or polycaudal dragons are a cool concept imo.
I wouldn't like to see anything too big like a gene or color mutation, but aesthetic changes like blindess, extra fingers, or polycaudal dragons are a cool concept imo.
BhWDcLm.png
No support.

Support for Jemander's mutation apparel as well as breed characteristic apparel.
No support.

Support for Jemander's mutation apparel as well as breed characteristic apparel.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support even though I doubt it'll happen any time soon if at all. I would love love LOVE this
Support even though I doubt it'll happen any time soon if at all. I would love love LOVE this
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
No support on art mutation outside apparel.

However I think mutating genes... Like say jaguar turned into clouded leopard or falcon turned into jay. I would probably be down for that. It would not change the esthetic is much as adding a physical mutation or hybrid and you would have to use an item to invoke it in a nest. A mutation might be a rarity up from the gene it hails from so less likely to be passed on.

This would also appeal to those that want similar gens to ones that already exist but give them more reason aside from just wanting them. Some genes could not mutate but instead be combine if breed together with the same item. Such as irri and crystal making jelly stone or opal and crackle making crystal veins.

If you want scrolls for said genes they could be Swipp or Baldwin things possibly on rare occasions. The mutation item could also be obtained via Baldwin.
No support on art mutation outside apparel.

However I think mutating genes... Like say jaguar turned into clouded leopard or falcon turned into jay. I would probably be down for that. It would not change the esthetic is much as adding a physical mutation or hybrid and you would have to use an item to invoke it in a nest. A mutation might be a rarity up from the gene it hails from so less likely to be passed on.

This would also appeal to those that want similar gens to ones that already exist but give them more reason aside from just wanting them. Some genes could not mutate but instead be combine if breed together with the same item. Such as irri and crystal making jelly stone or opal and crackle making crystal veins.

If you want scrolls for said genes they could be Swipp or Baldwin things possibly on rare occasions. The mutation item could also be obtained via Baldwin.
1 2