Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mark Which Offspring Have Been Exalted
1 2
Hello, this is my first time on the forums, and I haven't had a chance to see if this was already suggested or not, but I would like to propose that dragons that have been exalted have different looks in the lineage lists of other dragons, like italicising or bolding the name. I'm trying to put together a list of my dragons and their offspring, and while I know that I can open up a tab for each of their children and look that way, I think it would be a nice, unobtrusive addition to add a flare to the list. Perhaps even striking the name out, much like a "deleted profile". I don't know, I just think it would be kind of cool to see at a glance how many and which dragons have been exalted from a pair.
Hello, this is my first time on the forums, and I haven't had a chance to see if this was already suggested or not, but I would like to propose that dragons that have been exalted have different looks in the lineage lists of other dragons, like italicising or bolding the name. I'm trying to put together a list of my dragons and their offspring, and while I know that I can open up a tab for each of their children and look that way, I think it would be a nice, unobtrusive addition to add a flare to the list. Perhaps even striking the name out, much like a "deleted profile". I don't know, I just think it would be kind of cool to see at a glance how many and which dragons have been exalted from a pair.
Unless it was like the short lived attempt at collapsing offspring list (where active offspring and exalted offspring were separated) I'd personally rather not have them visually different especially not a strike through.

Too many players already complain about 'their offspring' being exalted and this would give them another reason to dislike exalting.
Unless it was like the short lived attempt at collapsing offspring list (where active offspring and exalted offspring were separated) I'd personally rather not have them visually different especially not a strike through.

Too many players already complain about 'their offspring' being exalted and this would give them another reason to dislike exalting.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
i think its a fine idea though id add the strikethrough to be colored thin line to match whichever deity recieved the offspring
i think its a fine idea though id add the strikethrough to be colored thin line to match whichever deity recieved the offspring
Striking through the name is only one way of doing. I would personally rather see italics applied to the name.

As for causing reason for people to dislike exacting even more, that I can't say. It's a fact of life for this site, so if the function itself isn't going anywhere, may as well pretty it up while it is in effect, in my opinion.
Striking through the name is only one way of doing. I would personally rather see italics applied to the name.

As for causing reason for people to dislike exacting even more, that I can't say. It's a fact of life for this site, so if the function itself isn't going anywhere, may as well pretty it up while it is in effect, in my opinion.
As soon as we get a way to personally manage the relatives lists I'd love this to be an option.

Right now it has too much conflict potential as people will hate this for various reasons if this is forced uppon them without a way out.
As soon as we get a way to personally manage the relatives lists I'd love this to be an option.

Right now it has too much conflict potential as people will hate this for various reasons if this is forced uppon them without a way out.
I'd like a toggle or sort option for that, as criss-crossed list wouldn't look good, but I'd love the option to see which ones are still around :3
I'd like a toggle or sort option for that, as criss-crossed list wouldn't look good, but I'd love the option to see which ones are still around :3
I'd like to see this, but I agree, it needs a toggle option for folks who don't want to see it.

But not a strikethrough. Maybe a small star or something. After all, it's a high honor...
I'd like to see this, but I agree, it needs a toggle option for folks who don't want to see it.

But not a strikethrough. Maybe a small star or something. After all, it's a high honor...
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I'm all for this, but some people get really antsy about the look of their offspring lists and keeping them tidy, so an option to toggle it on or off may be a good compromise.
I'm all for this, but some people get really antsy about the look of their offspring lists and keeping them tidy, so an option to toggle it on or off may be a good compromise.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I agree that a toggle option would be perfect. An asterisk next to an exalted dragon's name also seems more fitting, as well! Didn't even think about that as a marking.
I agree that a toggle option would be perfect. An asterisk next to an exalted dragon's name also seems more fitting, as well! Didn't even think about that as a marking.
No support unless it's a toggle. I like my list uniform, and I don't want bold, italics, different colors or icons on it.

I think user-selected customizable offspring lists are the best solution. Then players can select all their exalted offspring to show/hide (with unexalted being the other) so they can have their lists look how they want while other users can select and hide offspring for other reasons too, making the feature very versatile.
No support unless it's a toggle. I like my list uniform, and I don't want bold, italics, different colors or icons on it.

I think user-selected customizable offspring lists are the best solution. Then players can select all their exalted offspring to show/hide (with unexalted being the other) so they can have their lists look how they want while other users can select and hide offspring for other reasons too, making the feature very versatile.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2