Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search Baldwin Recipes/Visible Recipes
I'm not sure if this has been recommended before, but I think it would just make life easier for people. The first aspect of this suggestion is being able to search recipes in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew so you don't have to scroll through pages trying to find the one you're looking for. This is rather simple but it would just make finding the recipe you're looking for a little bit easier.

The second component is being able to see recipes for levels you haven't reached yet, so you know what level different recipes are at and what materials you will have to get to make them. this is also rather simple, but it would remove the need for searching for guides for this kind of thin, and as stated above, just make life easier. If these have been suggested before or are just bad ideas, please tell me.
I'm not sure if this has been recommended before, but I think it would just make life easier for people. The first aspect of this suggestion is being able to search recipes in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew so you don't have to scroll through pages trying to find the one you're looking for. This is rather simple but it would just make finding the recipe you're looking for a little bit easier.

The second component is being able to see recipes for levels you haven't reached yet, so you know what level different recipes are at and what materials you will have to get to make them. this is also rather simple, but it would remove the need for searching for guides for this kind of thin, and as stated above, just make life easier. If these have been suggested before or are just bad ideas, please tell me.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Omg I literally just made a post of this, debating if I should delete it now...

I basically suggested the same thing, and just generally am asking for "Please organize the Baldwin's list of brewables because it is a huge hassle to go through each page to find that one think you're looking for now"

Support!
Omg I literally just made a post of this, debating if I should delete it now...

I basically suggested the same thing, and just generally am asking for "Please organize the Baldwin's list of brewables because it is a huge hassle to go through each page to find that one think you're looking for now"

Support!
I was thinking of it literally yesterday as I was trying to find a horn apparel...like at least basic separation apparel/familiars/specialty...
+support
I was thinking of it literally yesterday as I was trying to find a horn apparel...like at least basic separation apparel/familiars/specialty...
+support
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
@Mellacherry @foxwaffles

Thanks for your support!
@Mellacherry @foxwaffles

Thanks for your support!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Anyone else?
Anyone else?
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I'm all for any kind of additional search functions added to FR. I waste so much time searching through random pages for things on this site.
I'm all for any kind of additional search functions added to FR. I waste so much time searching through random pages for things on this site.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Much support for this; it would help me so much
Much support for this; it would help me so much
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Ashkaa @CartelSaide

Okay thanks~
@Ashkaa @CartelSaide

Okay thanks~
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
[quote name="Ashkaa" date=2017-09-27 10:06:42] I'm all for any kind of additional search functions added to FR. I waste so much time searching through random pages for things on this site. [/quote] This. On everything. But particularly apparel and Baldwin. -_-
Ashkaa wrote on 2017-09-27:

This. On everything. But particularly apparel and Baldwin. -_-
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
You have my full support! [quote]I'm all for any kind of additional search functions added to FR. I waste so much time searching through random pages for things on this site.[/quote]+99 Literally hours and hours, waiting for ingredients to load, then more time to change categories, then even more time to add anything to a PM or AH or CR. [quote]This. On everything. But particularly apparel and Baldwin. -_-[/quote]- Add familiars to that list! None of the above are arranged logically, like maybe alphabetically would make things easier? I just did a tiny familiar shop and wasted so many hours looking through minuscule icons for the one I needed...
You have my full support!
Quote:
+99 Literally hours and hours, waiting for ingredients to load, then more time to change categories, then even more time to add anything to a PM or AH or CR.
Quote:
This. On everything. But particularly apparel and Baldwin. -_-
- Add familiars to that list! None of the above are arranged logically, like maybe alphabetically would make things easier? I just did a tiny familiar shop and wasted so many hours looking through minuscule icons for the one I needed...