Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add the name Sornieth to Library pages
1 2
I couldn't remember the name of the Flight Rising universe and ended up having to do a Google search to find it. The name "Sornieth" is not listed on the World Map, or in the Encyclopedia's Site Overview and Lorebook.

I'd like to suggest adding the name "Sornieth" to pages that concern the geography, history, and culture of the Flight Rising universe.
I couldn't remember the name of the Flight Rising universe and ended up having to do a Google search to find it. The name "Sornieth" is not listed on the World Map, or in the Encyclopedia's Site Overview and Lorebook.

I'd like to suggest adding the name "Sornieth" to pages that concern the geography, history, and culture of the Flight Rising universe.
Yes! I've had to look it up a couple of times because I wasn't sure how to spell it.
Yes! I've had to look it up a couple of times because I wasn't sure how to spell it.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Dude that would be great! Support
Dude that would be great! Support
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
support, i also have to google Sornieth whenever i need to spell it. the name should be onsite
support, i also have to google Sornieth whenever i need to spell it. the name should be onsite
Do this pleaaaase
Do this pleaaaase
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
Yes please!! I can never spell it correctly and it's such a hassle to search for the right spelling...
Yes please!! I can never spell it correctly and it's such a hassle to search for the right spelling...
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
While I don't forget the name Sornieth I often see people who do. I also see a lot of people spell it wrong and I don't want to be b!tchy and correct them. I'd thought something like that would be in the encyclopedia already, but here I am never having read the whole thing.

Support.
While I don't forget the name Sornieth I often see people who do. I also see a lot of people spell it wrong and I don't want to be b!tchy and correct them. I'd thought something like that would be in the encyclopedia already, but here I am never having read the whole thing.

Support.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Support.

I only found out what the name was in the first place because it says it on the Realm-Wide Auction House.
Support.

I only found out what the name was in the first place because it says it on the Realm-Wide Auction House.
Yes, please! It's a minor thing, but an important one.
Yes, please! It's a minor thing, but an important one.
dGVSNyM.png
I support this.
I can never remember the spelling which makes it hard when trying to write lore for some of my dragons. so an easy check would help a lot.
I support this.
I can never remember the spelling which makes it hard when trying to write lore for some of my dragons. so an easy check would help a lot.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2