Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night Version
1 2 3 4
Awesome idea. I fully support it.

It'd be cool to mess around be between dark and light themes, and since I prefer darker colors, I'd use it quite often.
Awesome idea. I fully support it.

It'd be cool to mess around be between dark and light themes, and since I prefer darker colors, I'd use it quite often.
Bump?
Bump?
Support.

It’d be super cool to see art with this, too. Say, maybe a starry night sky instead of the Sorenith map.
Support.

It’d be super cool to see art with this, too. Say, maybe a starry night sky instead of the Sorenith map.
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
Support! I would love to be able to toggle it on and off at will, no matter what time of day it is too! I have poor eyesight and typically prefer the night time version of things 24/7 anyway c:
Support! I would love to be able to toggle it on and off at will, no matter what time of day it is too! I have poor eyesight and typically prefer the night time version of things 24/7 anyway c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Support! Half of the time I play FR is at night, so I can agree with the fact its quite a strain at night!
Support! Half of the time I play FR is at night, so I can agree with the fact its quite a strain at night!
1 2 3 4