Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night Version
1 2 3 4
I would love to see more themes for FR; a lot of sites I've played on have them. All the red is overwhelming and borders on eye-burning at times. I would love something on the cool end of the color wheel.
I would love to see more themes for FR; a lot of sites I've played on have them. All the red is overwhelming and borders on eye-burning at times. I would love something on the cool end of the color wheel.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I will always support more accessibility. Thank you for suggesting this.
I will always support more accessibility. Thank you for suggesting this.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Thank you so much for the support guys! :) I just noticed this last time when I was near to sleeping but FR was calling me XD and then I was like.. "oh man. My eyes are bleeding." Haha
Thank you so much for the support guys! :) I just noticed this last time when I was near to sleeping but FR was calling me XD and then I was like.. "oh man. My eyes are bleeding." Haha
33636892.png
Forever support! Light text on dark background is infinitely kinder to my eyes than dark text on light background.
Forever support! Light text on dark background is infinitely kinder to my eyes than dark text on light background.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Support. It would be nice to have the ability to change the theme to some darker colors. This site is undoubtably bright, especially late at night/early morning when your eyes are tired.

Maybe some day they will make themes to match our vistas. n.n
Support. It would be nice to have the ability to change the theme to some darker colors. This site is undoubtably bright, especially late at night/early morning when your eyes are tired.

Maybe some day they will make themes to match our vistas. n.n
ooh yeah this is a good idea, kinda like the Discord light and dark theme (of which i always use the dark one) what would the site look like with reversed colors maybe ? any way, i support this idea !
ooh yeah this is a good idea, kinda like the Discord light and dark theme (of which i always use the dark one) what would the site look like with reversed colors maybe ? any way, i support this idea !
MJw9liG.png
Support...

Though I will point out that staff will probably just go all mother hen on us and be all 'well night is for sleeping anyways' xD
Support...

Though I will point out that staff will probably just go all mother hen on us and be all 'well night is for sleeping anyways' xD
X0JktGl.png
I support this, 100%. I usually use Night versions on any site I use, if it's available, I'd love for it to be available on FR as well, and I'll always support accessibility options. (:
I support this, 100%. I usually use Night versions on any site I use, if it's available, I'd love for it to be available on FR as well, and I'll always support accessibility options. (:
Support! I have a cut-off time for playing FR because the colors are too bright, even with f.lux dimming and warming my screen output. It would be nice to be able to dress up dragons at night.
Support! I have a cut-off time for playing FR because the colors are too bright, even with f.lux dimming and warming my screen output. It would be nice to be able to dress up dragons at night.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Support, anything that would help make FR more accessible to others would be great.
Support, anything that would help make FR more accessible to others would be great.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4