Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night Version
1 2 3 4
Hi! I think I'm not the only player here who spends playing FR until 3am? Or 4am? XD I would just suggest if there could be a possiblity to have a Night time version of the game? Maybe we could click a botton or something that changes the background to darkish colors so that it wouldn't hurt our eyes? It's just a suggestion :) I would be happy to get a reply from admins or other players. Thank you!

Edit: The reason why I'm suggesting this is because I am a college student and I spend most of my early day time in school or studying. I go online most of the time at 10pm and so on haha. :)
Hi! I think I'm not the only player here who spends playing FR until 3am? Or 4am? XD I would just suggest if there could be a possiblity to have a Night time version of the game? Maybe we could click a botton or something that changes the background to darkish colors so that it wouldn't hurt our eyes? It's just a suggestion :) I would be happy to get a reply from admins or other players. Thank you!

Edit: The reason why I'm suggesting this is because I am a college student and I spend most of my early day time in school or studying. I go online most of the time at 10pm and so on haha. :)
33636892.png
support

as much as I love the way the site looks atm, I'd love to have the night version for those late night/early morning browsings xwx
support

as much as I love the way the site looks atm, I'd love to have the night version for those late night/early morning browsings xwx
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Support, I get migraines and the night version would help prevent them.
Support, I get migraines and the night version would help prevent them.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
Support. Always support accessibility improvements.
Support. Always support accessibility improvements.
It'd be really cool to see multiple different choosable site themes. I know right now they have implemented different banners based on flight on one's lair page, so it's not out of the range of plausibility.

Maybe there could be a theme for each flight? Light's black and gold, Shadow's purple and blue, Fire's browns and oranges, etc. And you could switch between them in a similar manner to vistas?

Support for even a basic dark theme though.
It'd be really cool to see multiple different choosable site themes. I know right now they have implemented different banners based on flight on one's lair page, so it's not out of the range of plausibility.

Maybe there could be a theme for each flight? Light's black and gold, Shadow's purple and blue, Fire's browns and oranges, etc. And you could switch between them in a similar manner to vistas?

Support for even a basic dark theme though.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I play a lot of FR at night, so this will be actually pretty cool and useful!
Support!

I play a lot of FR at night, so this will be actually pretty cool and useful!
ljGEvKm.png
Themes would be nice, if not for aesthetic, then for eye-strain prevention. My optometrist is yelling at me.
Themes would be nice, if not for aesthetic, then for eye-strain prevention. My optometrist is yelling at me.
nQiHUnp.png
FR is super bright, especially in the mornings when im just trying to live
FR is super bright, especially in the mornings when im just trying to live
A pet site called Xanjie has different themes that you can choose from. I think that would be a nice addition to FR (Basically there would be different choices for how the site looks.)
A pet site called Xanjie has different themes that you can choose from. I think that would be a nice addition to FR (Basically there would be different choices for how the site looks.)
I have the iPhone 6 and play FR mostly on my phone because my computer broke several months ago (plus the coliseum is waaaaaayy faster and better to use on a touch screen) there is a feature on the iphones called "night shift" and it warms the color of your screen so it is easier on your eyes at night and in the dark. Since I've been using it it's very relaxing BUT on FR it can be difficult cuz it changes the hue of how the dragons look also. Playing around with the scry shop using night shift isn't a very good idea unless you really know the colors and genes exact look.
I have no idea if androids or other mobiles have such a feature.

But I also fully support themes and a darker theme for night time. I play a site called Subeta which has different themes or you can make a custom CSS to have the site look however you want (for the coding junkies) so bringing something like that to FR would be amazing!
I have the iPhone 6 and play FR mostly on my phone because my computer broke several months ago (plus the coliseum is waaaaaayy faster and better to use on a touch screen) there is a feature on the iphones called "night shift" and it warms the color of your screen so it is easier on your eyes at night and in the dark. Since I've been using it it's very relaxing BUT on FR it can be difficult cuz it changes the hue of how the dragons look also. Playing around with the scry shop using night shift isn't a very good idea unless you really know the colors and genes exact look.
I have no idea if androids or other mobiles have such a feature.

But I also fully support themes and a darker theme for night time. I play a site called Subeta which has different themes or you can make a custom CSS to have the site look however you want (for the coding junkies) so bringing something like that to FR would be amazing!
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
1 2 3 4