Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture Needs a Pause Button
1 2 3
I should not have to lose a game because I had to break up a sudden fight between my two cats! Or because someone's at the door. Or because my phone rang. Or because my bladder demands a bathroom, right now. Or any other number of reasons that can interrupt gameplay.

REAL LIFE is a thing that happens. It does not have a pause button, nor can one be added to it. Artifracture? We can at least add a pause button to the game!
I should not have to lose a game because I had to break up a sudden fight between my two cats! Or because someone's at the door. Or because my phone rang. Or because my bladder demands a bathroom, right now. Or any other number of reasons that can interrupt gameplay.

REAL LIFE is a thing that happens. It does not have a pause button, nor can one be added to it. Artifracture? We can at least add a pause button to the game!
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
100% support!
This is my primary way of making money and y'know, sometimes you just need to go "somewhere" instantly... Ehh...
100% support!
This is my primary way of making money and y'know, sometimes you just need to go "somewhere" instantly... Ehh...
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Guys, just a reminder, I don't want any of you guys to get scolded by the mods, so please remember that we're not supposed to just post "support" and nothing else. :)
Guys, just a reminder, I don't want any of you guys to get scolded by the mods, so please remember that we're not supposed to just post "support" and nothing else. :)
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I support this! There's been time I played game and needed to pause for something but I ended having to lose because I had to answer the phone.
I support this! There's been time I played game and needed to pause for something but I ended having to lose because I had to answer the phone.
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif
Support! This is such a major problem with artifracture. It's been out for over a year and I think it's pretty ridiculous that it still doesn't have a pause button. If anything at all comes up while you're playing, you're basically just forced to lose, which is incredibly frustrating.
Support! This is such a major problem with artifracture. It's been out for over a year and I think it's pretty ridiculous that it still doesn't have a pause button. If anything at all comes up while you're playing, you're basically just forced to lose, which is incredibly frustrating.

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
I was just about to make this thread, so this definitely has my full support!
I was just about to make this thread, so this definitely has my full support!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Yes please! Life is a pain and sometimes things like the dog needing a pee can stop a good run so pause would be massively helpful!
Yes please! Life is a pain and sometimes things like the dog needing a pee can stop a good run so pause would be massively helpful!
Stef: They/Them gay, ace-spectrum demi-girl.
r56PZvE.png y1FZWr5.png JWSZAXt.png gi2eE47.pngnvRRkxD.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
110% support. I love playing Artifracture but I also love FR-ing while chatting with friends on Discord. Lack of pause makes it SUPER hard to do both.
110% support. I love playing Artifracture but I also love FR-ing while chatting with friends on Discord. Lack of pause makes it SUPER hard to do both.
i agree this needs a pause button for those times your parent asks you to do something. since you really can't say just a minute cause the game takes longer than that to finish and you really don't want to get a game over cause then it takes even longer to earn your daily coins and you don't want to leave your parent waiting.
so long story short it would be a million times better with a pause button.
i agree this needs a pause button for those times your parent asks you to do something. since you really can't say just a minute cause the game takes longer than that to finish and you really don't want to get a game over cause then it takes even longer to earn your daily coins and you don't want to leave your parent waiting.
so long story short it would be a million times better with a pause button.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 3