Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture Needs a Pause Button
1 2 3
Artifracture is a good game and my favored method of making money. I recognize that it is a beta and is not finished.
Still, I would like to request that a pause button be added, if such is not already the plan.
While being able to pause while still seeing the board would be a problem for obvious reasons, Shock Switch has a very similar situation and it solves it by having the pause button take you to a menu that hides the board.

It's rather obnoxious when I need to get up and deal with something in real life, or a friend IMs me, or I want to switch tracks on the music I'm listening to, and I either can't because I need to get the rest of those trilobites before time runs out, or have to sacrifice the roll I'm on and let the time run out so I can go do whatever else called me away from the game. This is not an issue when playing Shock Switch, due to the pause button.
Please consider adding a similar pause function to Artifracture. :)
Artifracture is a good game and my favored method of making money. I recognize that it is a beta and is not finished.
Still, I would like to request that a pause button be added, if such is not already the plan.
While being able to pause while still seeing the board would be a problem for obvious reasons, Shock Switch has a very similar situation and it solves it by having the pause button take you to a menu that hides the board.

It's rather obnoxious when I need to get up and deal with something in real life, or a friend IMs me, or I want to switch tracks on the music I'm listening to, and I either can't because I need to get the rest of those trilobites before time runs out, or have to sacrifice the roll I'm on and let the time run out so I can go do whatever else called me away from the game. This is not an issue when playing Shock Switch, due to the pause button.
Please consider adding a similar pause function to Artifracture. :)
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
SUPPORT

please add a pause button D:
SUPPORT

please add a pause button D:
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
Yes, massive SUPPORT!

A pause button would be so handy!
Yes, massive SUPPORT!

A pause button would be so handy!
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours
Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee

I honestly don't understand why it doesn't

Tn4aWhc.png
@irritatorraji [quote name="IrritatorRaji" date=2017-09-04 03:44:02] Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee I honestly don't understand why it doesn't [/quote] Well, hopefully, it's simply because it's unfinished (beta is beta). But if it was an actual design choice, I have no idea why.
@irritatorraji
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2017-09-04:

Well, hopefully, it's simply because it's unfinished (beta is beta). But if it was an actual design choice, I have no idea why.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
SUPPORT. I need this pause button.
SUPPORT. I need this pause button.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
SUPPORT!!

Just, I need a pause button. I usually take breaks between games to rest my eyes, so this would be really useful!
SUPPORT!!

Just, I need a pause button. I usually take breaks between games to rest my eyes, so this would be really useful!
ljGEvKm.png
I have supported this before, and I am still supporting this. I'd play it more if I could stop for a bathroom break without losing my winning streak.
I have supported this before, and I am still supporting this. I'd play it more if I could stop for a bathroom break without losing my winning streak.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Always support. And the pause screen could simply cover all/most of the board, it cant be that hard if the other games have it. Of course, a LOT of things on the site are 'in beta' or 'being worked on'...
Always support. And the pause screen could simply cover all/most of the board, it cant be that hard if the other games have it. Of course, a LOT of things on the site are 'in beta' or 'being worked on'...
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
support 100% staff pls pay more attention to the games
support 100% staff pls pay more attention to the games
6pajdrS.pngtumblr_inline_o7rl5eD4X61u1nn5o_540.png6pajdrS.png
1 2 3