Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Max lair size increase
1 2 3 4
Support for lair cap increase, no support for paying with expansions with Gems.

There are people at cap, plus more colors and genes and surely a new breeds in the future. More space is always good. But I don't think players should be able to spend Gems to get them. Not only are the expansions intended to act as a treasure sink, but that would give yet another advantage to players who have more disposable income.
Support for lair cap increase, no support for paying with expansions with Gems.

There are people at cap, plus more colors and genes and surely a new breeds in the future. More space is always good. But I don't think players should be able to spend Gems to get them. Not only are the expansions intended to act as a treasure sink, but that would give yet another advantage to players who have more disposable income.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I fully support this.
if we had more lair spaces i would throw lots more dollars at this site because then i could get more wildclaws. (yes i have a serious wildclaw addiction but never mind that)
I fully support this.
if we had more lair spaces i would throw lots more dollars at this site because then i could get more wildclaws. (yes i have a serious wildclaw addiction but never mind that)
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Support!

atm, I may not be anywhere close to finish expanding my lair, but I'd love to see more pages added in!
Support!

atm, I may not be anywhere close to finish expanding my lair, but I'd love to see more pages added in!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
support, though i do believe lair caps have to do with server things, so they have to make sure the server can take it first before adding more increases
support, though i do believe lair caps have to do with server things, so they have to make sure the server can take it first before adding more increases
DVcXRyP.png
[quote name="MythNomer" date=2017-09-02 13:10:33] I really support this it's been a long time now and I would love to see more space. That or they need to come out and just say this is the end point period. [/quote] I fully agree There are sooo many collectors out there who need room. .I hate having to get rid of old dragons due to no lairspace. ... No support to the gem payment. Lairspace has to be a treasure thing only due to economical reasons
MythNomer wrote on 2017-09-02:
I really support this it's been a long time now and I would love to see more space. That or they need to come out and just say this is the end point period.
I fully agree
There are sooo many collectors out there who need room. .I hate having to get rid of old dragons due to no lairspace. ...
No support to the gem payment. Lairspace has to be a treasure thing only due to economical reasons
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Support. Frankly, I think having a cap for lair space at all is kind of dumb, considering having dragons is the entire point of the site. I'd rather lairs were theoretically infinite, with costs going up along the same axis. If somebody is willing to spend 10 mil for five spaces, I say let them.

Overpopulation is such a non-issue on FR that you could cut all breeding cooldowns to five days, cap the lair expansion price at 100k, and quintuple the rate of unhatched eggs without hurting the site. IMO there are too many measures in place to prevent a problem FR will never have. As long as we've got profit-exalting and dom battles, we won't overpopulate.
Support. Frankly, I think having a cap for lair space at all is kind of dumb, considering having dragons is the entire point of the site. I'd rather lairs were theoretically infinite, with costs going up along the same axis. If somebody is willing to spend 10 mil for five spaces, I say let them.

Overpopulation is such a non-issue on FR that you could cut all breeding cooldowns to five days, cap the lair expansion price at 100k, and quintuple the rate of unhatched eggs without hurting the site. IMO there are too many measures in place to prevent a problem FR will never have. As long as we've got profit-exalting and dom battles, we won't overpopulate.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
Even though I barely have three pages I still fear the day when I will get to the point of not being able to buy more dragons XD. So this would be pretty cool.
Even though I barely have three pages I still fear the day when I will get to the point of not being able to buy more dragons XD. So this would be pretty cool.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
YespleaseIneedmorespaces-I'veevenusedupthespacesbetweenwords!!!
YespleaseIneedmorespaces-I'veevenusedupthespacesbetweenwords!!!
mM2VM9X.png
Full support! I'm so scared of getting to the max =/
Full support! I'm so scared of getting to the max =/
eUMhm7B.png
Support! The cap right now is 10 pages, right? Maybe it should be 15 or something? I don't know, but I love having permadragons ;w;
Support! The cap right now is 10 pages, right? Maybe it should be 15 or something? I don't know, but I love having permadragons ;w;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
1 2 3 4