Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Max lair size increase
1 2 3 4
It has been over a year since they raised the max lair size and a lot of new color combinations have been released. The dressing room has also given another way to find the perfect dragons. I would really appreciate a laair size increase, since I tend to collect. Maybe we could have one soon?
It has been over a year since they raised the max lair size and a lot of new color combinations have been released. The dressing room has also given another way to find the perfect dragons. I would really appreciate a laair size increase, since I tend to collect. Maybe we could have one soon?
BkIPCfy.jpg
I really support this it's been a long time now and I would love to see more space. That or they need to come out and just say this is the end point period.
I really support this it's been a long time now and I would love to see more space. That or they need to come out and just say this is the end point period.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Yes, I agree! I haven't reached the maximum amount yet, but it's mostly because I've slowed down, because I will hit it soon. Esp with so many new genes.
Yes, I agree! I haven't reached the maximum amount yet, but it's mostly because I've slowed down, because I will hit it soon. Esp with so many new genes.
qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
TitanGlade
Me too. I want to be able to buy more space with gems instead of ridiculous amounts of treasure, though.

And no, I don't consider that 'pay to win' because there's no 'win' to be had by having a bigger lair, there's little to be gained from it except more mouths to feed and possibly more space for fodder.

If not that, I think the overall cost of higher tier lair spaces should have their prices decreased. It happened before -- those who had spent the money got additional spaces to allow for the decrease in price, or whatever it was, so it could happen again, so as not to do those out of spaces if they'd already spent the higher amount on the increase.
Me too. I want to be able to buy more space with gems instead of ridiculous amounts of treasure, though.

And no, I don't consider that 'pay to win' because there's no 'win' to be had by having a bigger lair, there's little to be gained from it except more mouths to feed and possibly more space for fodder.

If not that, I think the overall cost of higher tier lair spaces should have their prices decreased. It happened before -- those who had spent the money got additional spaces to allow for the decrease in price, or whatever it was, so it could happen again, so as not to do those out of spaces if they'd already spent the higher amount on the increase.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Full support! With how few users both need more than 200 slots and can afford to spend millions of treasure on more, the actual server impact of an expansion should be minimal, but for those of us who do need the space it'd make a world of difference. And this is the longest timespan between lair space cap expansions so far for FR, fwiw (past expansions have been about 8-12 months apart, and this wait's nearly at 13).
Full support! With how few users both need more than 200 slots and can afford to spend millions of treasure on more, the actual server impact of an expansion should be minimal, but for those of us who do need the space it'd make a world of difference. And this is the longest timespan between lair space cap expansions so far for FR, fwiw (past expansions have been about 8-12 months apart, and this wait's nearly at 13).
Wz3MG4S.png
I'd love to have more space! Full support!
I'd love to have more space! Full support!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Full support. I'm not quite at the cap yet, but I can feel myself getting closer every time I buy another expansion...
Full support. I'm not quite at the cap yet, but I can feel myself getting closer every time I buy another expansion...
Support~

For me there is still many expansions to go before reaching the cap, however I also have a habit of collecting dragons, so the cap would be reached at some day for my part too. So all the extra lair space would be nice to have c:
Support~

For me there is still many expansions to go before reaching the cap, however I also have a habit of collecting dragons, so the cap would be reached at some day for my part too. So all the extra lair space would be nice to have c:
Support. Please, it's been over a year. And not only that, only 25 spaces were released which is really not much for a year~
Support. Please, it's been over a year. And not only that, only 25 spaces were released which is really not much for a year~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Full support! I'm not even close yet, but I understand how irritating that must be. I also agree with Greyjoy's first point, to an extent. It would be nice to have the option to pay with gems or treasure, whichever you'd like.
Full support! I'm not even close yet, but I understand how irritating that must be. I also agree with Greyjoy's first point, to an extent. It would be nice to have the option to pay with gems or treasure, whichever you'd like.
1 2 3 4