Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable Festive Favors text hover
There's not really a point to the hover. Just have the text under both things shown all the time instead? And since the last paragraph is the same for both things, maybe center that under both.

Makes it easier to check for upcoming festival dates, if it's just there without the need for a hover.

Also, with the way the hovertext is, you can't copy and paste any of the text, which is inconvenient if you're tryin to quote info from the page.
There's not really a point to the hover. Just have the text under both things shown all the time instead? And since the last paragraph is the same for both things, maybe center that under both.

Makes it easier to check for upcoming festival dates, if it's just there without the need for a hover.

Also, with the way the hovertext is, you can't copy and paste any of the text, which is inconvenient if you're tryin to quote info from the page.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea ----- Even better, just merge the whole thing. [quote]Spend unique festival currency on [b]rare, element-themed items[/b] in Joxar's shop, or pick up one of Joxar's [b]surplus chests[/b] commemorating festivals past. Items can also be grabbed "a la carte" using prized [b]Prismatic Tokens[/b]. The shop is currently closed, but will be open for the [b]Festival of 1[/b] on [b]5/25[/b]![/quote]
@Rhea
Even better, just merge the whole thing.
Quote:
Spend unique festival currency on rare, element-themed items in Joxar's shop, or pick up one of Joxar's surplus chests commemorating festivals past. Items can also be grabbed "a la carte" using prized Prismatic Tokens.

The shop is currently closed, but will be open for the Festival of 1 on 5/25!
image0.gif
That could work too!
That could work too!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
That's be great! Would make things easier for mobile users as well since hovertext doesn't work well for them.
That's be great! Would make things easier for mobile users as well since hovertext doesn't work well for them.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Agreed, it'd be better without the hower
ALSO, I miss having a list of which festival will be in what month under the Festive Favors
By now I memorized them, but especially for new players it will be nice for them to see right away when their flight will have a fest!
Agreed, it'd be better without the hower
ALSO, I miss having a list of which festival will be in what month under the Festive Favors
By now I memorized them, but especially for new players it will be nice for them to see right away when their flight will have a fest!
qR6otwA.png
I totally support this. Especially since hover text is useless on mobile. :T

They could even bring back the closed shop image and it would work - no need for two faded-out, non-working buttons, right?
I totally support this. Especially since hover text is useless on mobile. :T

They could even bring back the closed shop image and it would work - no need for two faded-out, non-working buttons, right?
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Also all good points/ideas!
Also all good points/ideas!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway