Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 40's detective Apparel
I just had a thought after seeing a dragon with one of fedoras and put this in the Apparel suggestion but I really do want to know what you guy think! So this is more of a discussion of the idea since I've already submitted this into the suggestions. [quote]Since our cowboys got themselves expanded apparel options how about our detectives, P.I's and other 40' - 50's style cops and gangsters or reporters? We have the fedoras! [item=Leather Fedora] [item= Black Fedora] [item= White Fedora] [item= Red Fedora] Where's their matching trenchcoat, button down shirt with suspender trousers? Matching the colors of the fedoras! Sure we have the suits but they match the tophats. What about a notepad or magnifying glass that sit on a belt but with some species they hold them; like Male Pearlcatchers, Female Skydancer or the Spirals, WDs. I so want to see those snazzy The Mask fandragons, The Shroud or Nick Valentine. Al Capone and Carmine Santiago! [s]guess where I am[/s] Or Alucard. Even Archer fandragon's since the new season is noir-esque. Maybe pair this with flapper styled female foil. I'm not entirely sure how to style it to be friendly with every dragon type.[/quote]
I just had a thought after seeing a dragon with one of fedoras and put this in the Apparel suggestion but I really do want to know what you guy think! So this is more of a discussion of the idea since I've already submitted this into the suggestions.
Quote:
Since our cowboys got themselves expanded apparel options how about our detectives, P.I's and other 40' - 50's style cops and gangsters or reporters?

We have the fedoras! Leather Fedora Black Fedora White Fedora Red Fedora

Where's their matching trenchcoat, button down shirt with suspender trousers? Matching the colors of the fedoras! Sure we have the suits but they match the tophats.

What about a notepad or magnifying glass that sit on a belt but with some species they hold them; like Male Pearlcatchers, Female Skydancer or the Spirals, WDs.

I so want to see those snazzy The Mask fandragons, The Shroud or Nick Valentine. Al Capone and Carmine Santiago! guess where I am Or Alucard. Even Archer fandragon's since the new season is noir-esque.

Maybe pair this with flapper styled female foil. I'm not entirely sure how to style it to be friendly with every dragon type.
Z7cgb70.png
My Cole Phelps dragon needs this :'D

While not the best replacement, the aviator coats work quite tell in place of trenchcoats.

My Cole Phelps dragon needs this :'D

While not the best replacement, the aviator coats work quite tell in place of trenchcoats.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEES
YYYYYYYYEEEEEES
lL0TUQg.png
@samuelmaybord support, but as a heads up- bumping is only allowed in sales forums
@samuelmaybord support, but as a heads up- bumping is only allowed in sales forums
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Very much support! I have a certain dragon based of a certain angel who needs a very nice trench coat
Very much support! I have a certain dragon based of a certain angel who needs a very nice trench coat