Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hide (or toggle) Offspring List
I want to bring an old idea back. Have a toggle in the offspring list so you can pick which children you want to see and not want to see. it would be good for lore. no more [b]Unamed[/b] or weird names like Mr. FuzzyBooger or something. [quote]I support this. If it had something like a (+) to toggle and a (-) to hide the offspring, that would be amazing. I was actually just thinking about this very same thing![/quote] [quote]To prevent scamming, the offspring list becomes visible if the dragon is on the AH or in a CR? I'm not sure if that would do the trick and even still there should be a warning that offspring may be hidden.[/quote]
I want to bring an old idea back.

Have a toggle in the offspring list so you can pick which children you want to see and not want to see.

it would be good for lore. no more Unamed or weird names like Mr. FuzzyBooger or something.
Quote:
I support this. If it had something like a (+) to toggle and a (-) to hide the offspring, that would be amazing. I was actually just thinking about this very same thing!
Quote:
To prevent scamming, the offspring list becomes visible if the dragon is on the AH or in a CR? I'm not sure if that would do the trick and even still there should be a warning that offspring may be hidden.

rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@atomicraven this was actually a feature a long time ago, but they had to take it out because it was causing the site to lag horribly
@atomicraven this was actually a feature a long time ago, but they had to take it out because it was causing the site to lag horribly
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hello! I must say Support as long as there is a type of marker to show that the list is hidden like a permanent dragon has a broken egg but it would appear in the offspring box. Because I have many past hatchlings I deeply regret for dragons like my progen it’s important to me to not see such ugly names. So I’ll slap my Support here and if you want to discuss this with me just send a ping.
Hello! I must say Support as long as there is a type of marker to show that the list is hidden like a permanent dragon has a broken egg but it would appear in the offspring box. Because I have many past hatchlings I deeply regret for dragons like my progen it’s important to me to not see such ugly names. So I’ll slap my Support here and if you want to discuss this with me just send a ping.
4xTBSTZ.png
SUPPORT! I hate the offspringlist of my progens.
SUPPORT! I hate the offspringlist of my progens.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I support this so hard. I hope the staff are still working on it.

And I hope the final form allows users to pick and choose which offspring appear for whatever reasons they want: Unnamed, exalted, not exalted, lore, poorly named, ugly, in another lair etc etc.

Of course, there would be a button other players could click to see the full offspring list for genealogy and sales reasons.
I support this so hard. I hope the staff are still working on it.

And I hope the final form allows users to pick and choose which offspring appear for whatever reasons they want: Unnamed, exalted, not exalted, lore, poorly named, ugly, in another lair etc etc.

Of course, there would be a button other players could click to see the full offspring list for genealogy and sales reasons.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?