Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Battlepedia
1 2
[color=green]No need to ping I'm subscribed. tl;dr mashup of the Enemy Index and an encyyclopedia article [img]http://i.imgur.com/8HodboX.png[/img] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=43 We already have the coli venues so we don't need to show the loot but it would be cool to see the stats and attacks of the enemies. Maybe to unlock these in the battlepedia you'd have to use the Field Manual ability (give that stone an actual use rn it's useless). I think it'd also be useful to put more detailed descriptions of battle stones in the battlepedia. To unlock an entry u have to "lock" a stone into the pedia like how you lock battlestones on a dragon, but one you do you'll be able to see all the battle stone info in one place like level, base attack/healing value, the +x for stats of stones like Rally and Concentrate, etc.
No need to ping I'm subscribed.

tl;dr mashup of the Enemy Index and an encyyclopedia article

8HodboX.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=43

We already have the coli venues so we don't need to show the loot but it would be cool to see the stats and attacks of the enemies. Maybe to unlock these in the battlepedia you'd have to use the Field Manual ability (give that stone an actual use rn it's useless).

I think it'd also be useful to put more detailed descriptions of battle stones in the battlepedia. To unlock an entry u have to "lock" a stone into the pedia like how you lock battlestones on a dragon, but one you do you'll be able to see all the battle stone info in one place like level, base attack/healing value, the +x for stats of stones like Rally and Concentrate, etc.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support!

I also think it would be kinda neat to have some extra flavor text for the enemies too. Like, what's up with the Miths? They've got almost as many variants as each of the six major beastclan factions. And what are water element enemies doing in heavily fire based venues?

Also, I'd really love to know which enemies in each venue drop the major loot items, and their drop rates.
Support!

I also think it would be kinda neat to have some extra flavor text for the enemies too. Like, what's up with the Miths? They've got almost as many variants as each of the six major beastclan factions. And what are water element enemies doing in heavily fire based venues?

Also, I'd really love to know which enemies in each venue drop the major loot items, and their drop rates.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
This sounds cool, I like the idea of having more background and lore and a reason to use an unused stone
This sounds cool, I like the idea of having more background and lore and a reason to use an unused stone
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Support! This sounds really cool.
Support! This sounds really cool.
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
Support; this would be super cool - incentive to grind through the coli and get some more world lore :)
Support; this would be super cool - incentive to grind through the coli and get some more world lore :)
I really like how this would give an additional use for battle stones and along with being fun, it would also be helpful to new players.
I really like how this would give an additional use for battle stones and along with being fun, it would also be helpful to new players.
XriSV9h.gif
Oh, this would be so cool! Maybe it could also list the preferred attack style/AI of each enemy (if they ever get non-random ones) i.e. "The Salve Kamaitachi attacks in a flurry of swipes and then heals its allies"?
Oh, this would be so cool! Maybe it could also list the preferred attack style/AI of each enemy (if they ever get non-random ones) i.e. "The Salve Kamaitachi attacks in a flurry of swipes and then heals its allies"?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="ScienceGal8" date=2017-07-18 12:18:07] Oh, this would be so cool! Maybe it could also list the preferred attack style/AI of each enemy (if they ever get non-random ones) i.e. "The Salve Kamaitachi attacks in a flurry of swipes and then heals its allies"? [/quote] [color=green]Ooh, that would be really cool! Additional idea: to unlock extra info like preferred attack style, have defeated X of that enemy in the coliseum?
ScienceGal8 wrote on 2017-07-18:

Ooh, that would be really cool!

Additional idea: to unlock extra info like preferred attack style, have defeated X of that enemy in the coliseum?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
support!

It seems fun and I'd love to see how many poor things in the training fields I've slaughtered >:D
support!

It seems fun and I'd love to see how many poor things in the training fields I've slaughtered >:D

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Oh yes please. I put a field manual on Fraxure because I thought it'd be awesome... It wasn't. Totally useless. Maybe if showing the breath bar also gave hard numbers along with it but I'm getting off track.
I'm all for more lore and variety in dragon fighting!
Oh yes please. I put a field manual on Fraxure because I thought it'd be awesome... It wasn't. Totally useless. Maybe if showing the breath bar also gave hard numbers along with it but I'm getting off track.
I'm all for more lore and variety in dragon fighting!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2