Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better Clan Profile
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Major support for this!
Bigger profiles would be great for people with bad vision too. Often I have to zoom in the whole page just to be able to read clan descriptions, and it's abit of a pain :p Bigger profiles would definately make it look both nicer and be easier on the eyes!
Major support for this!
Bigger profiles would be great for people with bad vision too. Often I have to zoom in the whole page just to be able to read clan descriptions, and it's abit of a pain :p Bigger profiles would definately make it look both nicer and be easier on the eyes!
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
All of the support!
I desperately need that x_x
All of the support!
I desperately need that x_x
dGVSNyM.png
Yes yes yes, can't agree with this enough. I'd like an area to showcase achievements though, too. Like, maybe 3 or 4 we're proud of or surprised we attained.
Yes yes yes, can't agree with this enough. I'd like an area to showcase achievements though, too. Like, maybe 3 or 4 we're proud of or surprised we attained.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
Please please please make our box bigger! I may not do a lot of cool formatting, but I have a massive badge collection I would love to show off better. Also, while useful to see if someone has been on recently, I'm pretty sure people mostly ignore the clan activity section. Making it smaller wouldn't be an inconvenience to players.

You also brought up a thing I've hoped for for a long time... Lair background changes. First, an art update for the banners would be A+, since the site's style has definitely advanced and the current banners no longer match. Second, I would love to be able to choose from different regions in a flight territory! A view of the Promenade, the mists of the Hewn City, cliffs below the Beacon... Heck, maybe a library one or an overgrown courtyard of marble statues, just to mix stuff up. The artists of this site are capable of way more than i can think up.
Please please please make our box bigger! I may not do a lot of cool formatting, but I have a massive badge collection I would love to show off better. Also, while useful to see if someone has been on recently, I'm pretty sure people mostly ignore the clan activity section. Making it smaller wouldn't be an inconvenience to players.

You also brought up a thing I've hoped for for a long time... Lair background changes. First, an art update for the banners would be A+, since the site's style has definitely advanced and the current banners no longer match. Second, I would love to be able to choose from different regions in a flight territory! A view of the Promenade, the mists of the Hewn City, cliffs below the Beacon... Heck, maybe a library one or an overgrown courtyard of marble statues, just to mix stuff up. The artists of this site are capable of way more than i can think up.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
[quote name="Eternality" date=2017-07-11 19:49:11] Maybe even a little wishlist box? [/quote] Support, support, and I'll say it again! SUPPORT The tiny box is annoying, and I don't know how to link the dragon that has my wishlist to a single word, so a wishlist box would be absolutely amazing! The Coliseum venue wallpapers are bautiful as well. this must happen -chants- do it, do it, do it, do it
Eternality wrote on 2017-07-11:
Maybe even a little wishlist box?

Support, support, and I'll say it again! SUPPORT

The tiny box is annoying, and I don't know how to link the dragon that has my wishlist to a single word, so a wishlist box would be absolutely amazing! The Coliseum venue wallpapers are bautiful as well.

this must happen

-chants- do it, do it, do it, do it
i really like star wars ok
More customisation is always great. I definitely support this!
More customisation is always great. I definitely support this!
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
This would be so cool to see and use! It would def help people stand out, and the idea of background vistas are super cool! It would add another fun thing to get from Colis/Swip/Festivals.
This would be so cool to see and use! It would def help people stand out, and the idea of background vistas are super cool! It would add another fun thing to get from Colis/Swip/Festivals.
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
Gods yes. I need to spice up my profile page more.
Gods yes. I need to spice up my profile page more.
eWROVV6.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Total support. It’s very cramped claustrophobic the way it is now.

I especially like the background idea! I’d love it if each flight had a couple different flight-based backgrounds to pick from, kinda like you're choosing what particular environment your clan lives in.
Total support. It’s very cramped claustrophobic the way it is now.

I especially like the background idea! I’d love it if each flight had a couple different flight-based backgrounds to pick from, kinda like you're choosing what particular environment your clan lives in.
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15