Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better Clan Profile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
I agree! I love the idea of having more space, and being able to make the clan page better fit the aesthetic of your clan
I agree! I love the idea of having more space, and being able to make the clan page better fit the aesthetic of your clan
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
I've been really into this! It also might be cool to have background vistas that can be obtained by increasing your clan size. Like for a fire flight, someone who has an ancient lair could have access to background that looks like The Great Furnace, The Molten Scar, The Blacksand Annex or the Emberglow Hearth. These each would be obtained at the point that your clan moved into or through that lair size!
I've been really into this! It also might be cool to have background vistas that can be obtained by increasing your clan size. Like for a fire flight, someone who has an ancient lair could have access to background that looks like The Great Furnace, The Molten Scar, The Blacksand Annex or the Emberglow Hearth. These each would be obtained at the point that your clan moved into or through that lair size!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
I would love a bigger bio box and I'm not the only one! Support!
I would love a bigger bio box and I'm not the only one! Support!
qCJC5AV.png
I would love bigger bio boxes. And the ability to have the forum-post-type coding bar at the top of the bio box to get text changed and arranged in a snap. As well as a preview button! (And a preview button in Dragon Bios as well! That'd be so nice!) As for the backgrounds, I LOVE the idea! They should definitely be added. Edit: [quote name="KyaniteGem" date=2017-07-11 17:22:21] A bigger clan info box and customizable backgrounds would be awesome! I 100% support this! I also feel like it would be neat to have flight specific ones based on the different areas clans settle in. So like the bigger your clan is, you can change the background to match the area they're in. Ex: you obtain enough space to move from the wandering contagion, to the abiding boneyard and by doing this you' get the abiding boneyard background. Then when you move flights to say lightning for example, you'd lose access to the plague backgrounds but gain the lightning ones to match the areas your clan has been. [/quote] YES, PLEASE. I love this idea!
I would love bigger bio boxes.
And the ability to have the forum-post-type coding bar at the top of the bio box to get text changed and arranged in a snap.
As well as a preview button! (And a preview button in Dragon Bios as well! That'd be so nice!)

As for the backgrounds, I LOVE the idea! They should definitely be added.

Edit:
KyaniteGem wrote on 2017-07-11:
A bigger clan info box and customizable backgrounds would be awesome! I 100% support this!
I also feel like it would be neat to have flight specific ones based on the different areas clans settle in. So like the bigger your clan is, you can change the background to match the area they're in.
Ex: you obtain enough space to move from the wandering contagion, to the abiding boneyard and by doing this you' get the abiding boneyard background. Then when you move flights to say lightning for example, you'd lose access to the plague backgrounds but gain the lightning ones to match the areas your clan has been.
YES, PLEASE. I love this idea!
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
i'd really really love a bigger profile text entry format. it's honestly my biggest gripe, fr's profile feels like it prioritizes relatively uninmportant information at the cost of having the stuff i've actually written about myself stay super tiny. more background/header options would also be really enjoyable, but i'd be very happy with just some layout updates to the profile. clan activity feels like useless clutter mostly. i'd rather have the bio section take up more space, and especially be wider so that text isn't hideously cramped.
i'd really really love a bigger profile text entry format. it's honestly my biggest gripe, fr's profile feels like it prioritizes relatively uninmportant information at the cost of having the stuff i've actually written about myself stay super tiny. more background/header options would also be really enjoyable, but i'd be very happy with just some layout updates to the profile. clan activity feels like useless clutter mostly. i'd rather have the bio section take up more space, and especially be wider so that text isn't hideously cramped.
SO much support for a bigger bio box. I like some of the other ideas here a lot too but please if nothing else, a bigger bio box would be fantastic. I want to have a place where I can give a brief history of my clan and a description of the lair layout but the amount of text I have in mind would feel so cluttered in that tiny space.

Also support for the idea of moving the clan activity section over to the side. That feels like it makes more sense to me.
SO much support for a bigger bio box. I like some of the other ideas here a lot too but please if nothing else, a bigger bio box would be fantastic. I want to have a place where I can give a brief history of my clan and a description of the lair layout but the amount of text I have in mind would feel so cluttered in that tiny space.

Also support for the idea of moving the clan activity section over to the side. That feels like it makes more sense to me.
Totally agree!! This would be super neat to see!
Totally agree!! This would be super neat to see!
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
Brilliant idea, and it seems like most of it would be easy to implement.
Brilliant idea, and it seems like most of it would be easy to implement.
3iZwwkw.png
Dear god yes

@Pyrolusite look at this
Dear god yes

@Pyrolusite look at this
tumblr_static_2ohgmveht56os40cwwgk0k00k.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15