Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sort dragons in Coli by level
1 2 3
Support, I have lots of trouble finding the ones that are still lvl1 on the list D:
Support, I have lots of trouble finding the ones that are still lvl1 on the list D:
66MHIIb.png
I have checked my dragons in the coli now and see that they indeed do sort by age. Anyone know why it is different in different browsers?

Sorting by age shouldn't be difficult to implement if it is already doing different things in different browsers.
I have checked my dragons in the coli now and see that they indeed do sort by age. Anyone know why it is different in different browsers?

Sorting by age shouldn't be difficult to implement if it is already doing different things in different browsers.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
I absolutely support this. I agree with earlier posters; playing 'where's waldo' to find my dratted dragon get really really tiresome after a while. I'd be happy with lair order too, as all my trainers tend to be in the same place. But not by age. I've had fodder go all over the place and am very tired of it
I absolutely support this. I agree with earlier posters; playing 'where's waldo' to find my dratted dragon get really really tiresome after a while. I'd be happy with lair order too, as all my trainers tend to be in the same place. But not by age. I've had fodder go all over the place and am very tired of it
mkpoaHZ.png
This would help out so much

support!
This would help out so much

support!
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
I'd love a sorting by a variety of Options like DragonSage suggested. It would make finding dragons for different purposes so so much easier trying to swap teams or train fodder.
I'd love a sorting by a variety of Options like DragonSage suggested. It would make finding dragons for different purposes so so much easier trying to swap teams or train fodder.
armsz_150_by_contradictingcats-dbghluh.png . Dani
CounterCats #84374

› She/Her
› +1 FR Time (MST)
ART
ACCENTS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
support b/c it can be a pain to look for dragons u need to level up and u might miss some the way it is right now
support b/c it can be a pain to look for dragons u need to level up and u might miss some the way it is right now
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I agree because being able to find level ones can be a pain if they are older than some of my permas. Plus all my permas are above level one so its not like the fodder would get mixed up that way either. However this is not the case with everyone, so if it sorts by level there would need to be a secondary sort for dragons the same level which would likely stay as age or lair order, oh well I guess still easier.
I agree because being able to find level ones can be a pain if they are older than some of my permas. Plus all my permas are above level one so its not like the fodder would get mixed up that way either. However this is not the case with everyone, so if it sorts by level there would need to be a secondary sort for dragons the same level which would likely stay as age or lair order, oh well I guess still easier.
I definitely support this. Actually came to the forums to suggest something similar. Maybe have a drop down thing to show all dragons at say level 2 and maybe some to narrow down by breed and gender if you were looking for someone specific. May even an option to search by name. Say I want Jack, Jill and Bob in a team specifically then I can search for just their names rather than having to sort through 30, 40, 50+ dragons.
I definitely support this. Actually came to the forums to suggest something similar. Maybe have a drop down thing to show all dragons at say level 2 and maybe some to narrow down by breed and gender if you were looking for someone specific. May even an option to search by name. Say I want Jack, Jill and Bob in a team specifically then I can search for just their names rather than having to sort through 30, 40, 50+ dragons.
Stef: They/Them gay, ace-spectrum demi-girl.
r56PZvE.png y1FZWr5.png JWSZAXt.png gi2eE47.pngnvRRkxD.png
Support because my trainer dragons are scattered all over the place when sorted by age.
Support because my trainer dragons are scattered all over the place when sorted by age.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Support so so much. Just some general sort-ability, either lair order, or level order (so 25s at the top, 1s at the bottom).
Support so so much. Just some general sort-ability, either lair order, or level order (so 25s at the top, 1s at the bottom).
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3