Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sort dragons in Coli by level
1 2 3
I would love to be able to sort the dragons by level, not as they are now - I am not even sure how they are sorted now as it does not seem to be age either. I want all of the Clan at least at level 5 and preferably at level 10, and it would be so much easier to level them equally if it was sorted in a more logical way.
I would love to be able to sort the dragons by level, not as they are now - I am not even sure how they are sorted now as it does not seem to be age either. I want all of the Clan at least at level 5 and preferably at level 10, and it would be so much easier to level them equally if it was sorted in a more logical way.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
This would be so useful. Not only do I want all my dragons to be at a minimum level, but I have multiple specialized teams that I swap around. It's a pain to play "find the teammates" when they are scattered through a list of 70+ dragons.
This would be so useful. Not only do I want all my dragons to be at a minimum level, but I have multiple specialized teams that I swap around. It's a pain to play "find the teammates" when they are scattered through a list of 70+ dragons.
Support.

It would be much easier to level up dragons if I didn't have to play where's waldo every time I go to switch out teams. Especially when you have sibling dragons who look exactly the same or kids who look A LOT like the parents.
Support.

It would be much easier to level up dragons if I didn't have to play where's waldo every time I go to switch out teams. Especially when you have sibling dragons who look exactly the same or kids who look A LOT like the parents.
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
I support sorting options for the coli, but I think the current system works better for me, than this would. With this system, I wouldn't notice if my fodder was older.. (and should maybe be saved) .. and I'd have to go past my own unleveled dragons who will remain unleveled for lore reasons. :/

So, partial support? no support if this becomes the only option.
I support sorting options for the coli, but I think the current system works better for me, than this would. With this system, I wouldn't notice if my fodder was older.. (and should maybe be saved) .. and I'd have to go past my own unleveled dragons who will remain unleveled for lore reasons. :/

So, partial support? no support if this becomes the only option.
iXNOttm.gif
This would be so useful. I've only got about 50 dergs and finding fodder strewn about seemingly at random is the worst.
This would be so useful. I've only got about 50 dergs and finding fodder strewn about seemingly at random is the worst.
wgkyULV.png
Pleeeeease I'd love this. Anything to make dragons in that list easier to locate.

This would make it a lot easier for me to find the dragons I need to get leveled up, instead of having to dig through the scrolldown until I manage to find the dragon. I know for me it's sorted by age but.. it's annoying and often I don't remember who is older/younger than who unless it's obvious, especially if the dragons were born within days of each other.
Pleeeeease I'd love this. Anything to make dragons in that list easier to locate.

This would make it a lot easier for me to find the dragons I need to get leveled up, instead of having to dig through the scrolldown until I manage to find the dragon. I know for me it's sorted by age but.. it's annoying and often I don't remember who is older/younger than who unless it's obvious, especially if the dragons were born within days of each other.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I like the current system better as all my fodder ends up in the same place, while if it is by level, then a secondary sorting is needed, as most of my perma-dragons are lvl 1. If it's also by age, I'm ok with that :)
I like the current system better as all my fodder ends up in the same place, while if it is by level, then a secondary sorting is needed, as most of my perma-dragons are lvl 1. If it's also by age, I'm ok with that :)
I support sorting by level as right now my fodder ends up mixed in my permas since I buy adults (and sometimes they're older than expected). For those than do not level their permas, I think that sorting might work better if it were (primary) level + (secondary) age.
I support sorting by level as right now my fodder ends up mixed in my permas since I buy adults (and sometimes they're older than expected). For those than do not level their permas, I think that sorting might work better if it were (primary) level + (secondary) age.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Yeah, it should be the player's choice how to sort.
Yeah, it should be the player's choice how to sort.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
@Lwaxy the way the dragons are sorted is dependent on your browser. On my browser the dragons sort by age; on other browsers it sorts by lair order. By age works well for me as my general choice in trainers tend to be my older dragons while my fodder is generally at the bottom of the list (occasionally I have to search for some of the adult fodder)

I would love to sort by a variety of options. Off the top of the head I can think of these sorting optiojns
-Age (ascending and descending)
-Lair Order (and reverse order)
-Level (ascending and descending)
-Self assigned order (with unassigned dragons at the bottom)
@Lwaxy the way the dragons are sorted is dependent on your browser. On my browser the dragons sort by age; on other browsers it sorts by lair order. By age works well for me as my general choice in trainers tend to be my older dragons while my fodder is generally at the bottom of the list (occasionally I have to search for some of the adult fodder)

I would love to sort by a variety of options. Off the top of the head I can think of these sorting optiojns
-Age (ascending and descending)
-Lair Order (and reverse order)
-Level (ascending and descending)
-Self assigned order (with unassigned dragons at the bottom)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 3