Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Outfit widgets on Bios
1 2 3 4
[center][outfit=15130][/center] See this little guy? His name is snackers. He dosn't look like this though, he normaly looks like this. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31299690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/312997/31299690.png[/img] [/url] [/center] I like useing FR "only" coding bits like items and what not and dislike uploading things ike images to a third sights. This dressing room is wonderful addition and can bright a lot of alternet outfits to exsisting characters. I know a few of mine that would benifit from this. however when itryed it out, i was really disapointed I couldn't work [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32669504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326696/32669504_350.png[/img] [/url] heres my test dragon to try to use the widget there. Is there anyway we can get the widget working for bios? You guys do it with items all the time. yeah i could just copy and paste the image from the dressing room and have it on there, but i like the design of the widget. It's small, compact, and the little decoration on the bottom is cute!
ExplorerSnackers
See this little guy? His name is snackers. He dosn't look like this though, he normaly looks like this.

I like useing FR "only" coding bits like items and what not and dislike uploading things ike images to a third sights. This dressing room is wonderful addition and can bright a lot of alternet outfits to exsisting characters. I know a few of mine that would benifit from this.

however when itryed it out, i was really disapointed I couldn't work

32669504_350.png

heres my test dragon to try to use the widget there.

Is there anyway we can get the widget working for bios? You guys do it with items all the time.

yeah i could just copy and paste the image from the dressing room and have it on there, but i like the design of the widget. It's small, compact, and the little decoration on the bottom is cute!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Support. I would love this. It's sort of a minuscule thing, but I'd love to have a "try my dragon's outfit here" sort of thing in my dragons' bios!
Support. I would love this. It's sort of a minuscule thing, but I'd love to have a "try my dragon's outfit here" sort of thing in my dragons' bios!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
PLEASE. I was so disappointed when the widget didn't properly display in Lucius' bio. :(
PLEASE. I was so disappointed when the widget didn't properly display in Lucius' bio. :(
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Support! Would be useful
Support! Would be useful
Yya65zH.png
I would love to be able to display things like my dragon's Halloween costume in their bio.
I would love to be able to display things like my dragon's Halloween costume in their bio.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
Support! I use the bios as a way to remember what the dragon needs and having the widget there would let me easily see what items I need to buy.
Support! I use the bios as a way to remember what the dragon needs and having the widget there would let me easily see what items I need to buy.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Definite support! It adds more flavour to the dragon bio and if the resource is there already, I don't see why not using it.
Definite support! It adds more flavour to the dragon bio and if the resource is there already, I don't see why not using it.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Support! I tried to do this and was so disapointed when I couldn't. If we can do it with items, why not with outfits?
Support! I tried to do this and was so disapointed when I couldn't. If we can do it with items, why not with outfits?
PQznZys.png
Support! It will help me remember the names of items and what I'm missing!
Support! It will help me remember the names of items and what I'm missing!
Support! I was disappointed to find that I couldn't use the widget in the bio :(

It'd also be helpful because then if you have multiple ideas for a dragon's dress up, you could list them all right there and it'd be nice and compact instead of several large copy/pasted images that are too large to display side by side and stretch the bio out. It could make for some really cute bio layouts too, where a whole section is dedicated to a dragon's favorite outfits, like the way people display a dragon's favorite items, without taking up a huge chunk of space or risking it ruining the look of it!
Support! I was disappointed to find that I couldn't use the widget in the bio :(

It'd also be helpful because then if you have multiple ideas for a dragon's dress up, you could list them all right there and it'd be nice and compact instead of several large copy/pasted images that are too large to display side by side and stretch the bio out. It could make for some really cute bio layouts too, where a whole section is dedicated to a dragon's favorite outfits, like the way people display a dragon's favorite items, without taking up a huge chunk of space or risking it ruining the look of it!
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
1 2 3 4