Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Toggle
1 2 3
Hello, I think it would be a nice idea that under the "Nesting Grounds" section, there would be an option to create a list of dragons marked "Do not breed" so the possibility of accidentally breeding the wrong dragons is removed. Since there is no option to destroy the eggs, it would be a very useful feature for those little oopsies.
Hello, I think it would be a nice idea that under the "Nesting Grounds" section, there would be an option to create a list of dragons marked "Do not breed" so the possibility of accidentally breeding the wrong dragons is removed. Since there is no option to destroy the eggs, it would be a very useful feature for those little oopsies.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
I see no reason not to support this. I have a lot of dragons that I plan on never breeding (for lore and for personal reasons) and it would be terrible if I accidentally bred them.

Though, I think it should be a toggle on the dragons page rather than in the nesting grounds
I see no reason not to support this. I have a lot of dragons that I plan on never breeding (for lore and for personal reasons) and it would be terrible if I accidentally bred them.

Though, I think it should be a toggle on the dragons page rather than in the nesting grounds
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Support. Now. Save my life xD
Support. Now. Save my life xD

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Support, this would make it easier to find the right dragon on the dropdown. Half my males are named Sir (name here) because they're my knights of the pun table. Makes it a challenge to find the knight you're looking for!
Support, this would make it easier to find the right dragon on the dropdown. Half my males are named Sir (name here) because they're my knights of the pun table. Makes it a challenge to find the knight you're looking for!
66MHIIb.png
Support.

Please let us disable breeding for certain dragons. I have a lair full of Gen 1s I don't want to breed. It would make life much easier if instead of showing 100+ dragons in the nesting grounds, it only showed me my two fodder dragons. The only two in my lair I want to breed.
Support.

Please let us disable breeding for certain dragons. I have a lair full of Gen 1s I don't want to breed. It would make life much easier if instead of showing 100+ dragons in the nesting grounds, it only showed me my two fodder dragons. The only two in my lair I want to breed.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Support! I would mark a lot of my lore dragons "no breed" because I have some that are supposed to be younger, or are supposed to never have children, and I don't want offspring lists on them.

Lore dragons that you don't want bred, maybe G1s you want to resell someday, maybe you're dragon-sitting and don't want to accidentally breed a dragon that isn't yours - I can think of a ton of reasons this would be great!

And even if we ever get a chance to discard nests, I still think we should still get this too! Then there would be two layers of protection: this toggle, and the nest discard. You can keep dragons you never want to breed out of the option lists altogether with the toggle, and then you'd only have to worry about discarding a nest as an absolute last-ditch option. (i.e. I only ever wanna breed my progen with my random progen, and I use them for fodder-breeding so I wouldn't want to toggle the option off altogether)
Support! I would mark a lot of my lore dragons "no breed" because I have some that are supposed to be younger, or are supposed to never have children, and I don't want offspring lists on them.

Lore dragons that you don't want bred, maybe G1s you want to resell someday, maybe you're dragon-sitting and don't want to accidentally breed a dragon that isn't yours - I can think of a ton of reasons this would be great!

And even if we ever get a chance to discard nests, I still think we should still get this too! Then there would be two layers of protection: this toggle, and the nest discard. You can keep dragons you never want to breed out of the option lists altogether with the toggle, and then you'd only have to worry about discarding a nest as an absolute last-ditch option. (i.e. I only ever wanna breed my progen with my random progen, and I use them for fodder-breeding so I wouldn't want to toggle the option off altogether)
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
I have so many dragons that I have no interest of breeding, this will help me so much!
I have so many dragons that I have no interest of breeding, this will help me so much!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Oh, yes!

I'm... not a non-breeder of really any of my dragons, save for a few.. and I will admit I'm always worried what if I accidentally bred them!

Heck, maybe this could even be a consumable with a time-period.
That way, it is a treasure sink always but doesn't make it ALWAYS impossible to breed a dragon.[Thus, retaining the purpose of this game, dragon genetics and breeding]

[Maybe 6months and the dragon must reconsume]

Okay, I now realize what I just explained sounded a bit like a Human thing.
Still, I like the idea of more treasure sinks.
Oh, yes!

I'm... not a non-breeder of really any of my dragons, save for a few.. and I will admit I'm always worried what if I accidentally bred them!

Heck, maybe this could even be a consumable with a time-period.
That way, it is a treasure sink always but doesn't make it ALWAYS impossible to breed a dragon.[Thus, retaining the purpose of this game, dragon genetics and breeding]

[Maybe 6months and the dragon must reconsume]

Okay, I now realize what I just explained sounded a bit like a Human thing.
Still, I like the idea of more treasure sinks.
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
Boon of Infertility
Boon of Infertility
I know this is bringing an old thread back, I didn’t want to make a new one! I have quite a few dragons I’d like to toggle as “do not breed”, not so that I don’t select them by accident, but because I just don’t want to breed them. I think it would be nice to have an option on their page or something that could let you do this, just to remove their names from showing up when breeding nests.
I know this is bringing an old thread back, I didn’t want to make a new one! I have quite a few dragons I’d like to toggle as “do not breed”, not so that I don’t select them by accident, but because I just don’t want to breed them. I think it would be nice to have an option on their page or something that could let you do this, just to remove their names from showing up when breeding nests.
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
1 2 3