Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Catalog
1 2
There's a lot of really fantastic apparel on this site, but I don't often seek it out from the auction house or market place. I think part of the reason is that there is no site based catalog of the apparel.

I think it could be very helpful to have a page where you can view the collections and preview items. There have been times where I've wanted a rare or specific item I remember seeing but can't remember the name. This could solve that problem and be a great tool for anyone looking to dress up their dragons.
There's a lot of really fantastic apparel on this site, but I don't often seek it out from the auction house or market place. I think part of the reason is that there is no site based catalog of the apparel.

I think it could be very helpful to have a page where you can view the collections and preview items. There have been times where I've wanted a rare or specific item I remember seeing but can't remember the name. This could solve that problem and be a great tool for anyone looking to dress up their dragons.
Judging from how often they update the encyclopedia/the tabs at the top of the page (as of right now it still advertises the crystalline gala skin contest), no support. Apparel comes out so quickly that a site-run database would quickly fall behind.

Aside from this, I believe we already have an apparel list somewhere in the Guides forum.
Judging from how often they update the encyclopedia/the tabs at the top of the page (as of right now it still advertises the crystalline gala skin contest), no support. Apparel comes out so quickly that a site-run database would quickly fall behind.

Aside from this, I believe we already have an apparel list somewhere in the Guides forum.
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
If it's possible to have a user-run database, it should be possible to have a site-run database. By which I mean, it should be totally possible to have a site-run database of apparel items.

I'd support a catalog! It'd also help item hoarders like myself check for what's missing.
If it's possible to have a user-run database, it should be possible to have a site-run database. By which I mean, it should be totally possible to have a site-run database of apparel items.

I'd support a catalog! It'd also help item hoarders like myself check for what's missing.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
It seems completely possible to keep up with, as long as the staff is willing to update more. Support!
It seems completely possible to keep up with, as long as the staff is willing to update more. Support!
As long as the item exists, i don't see why they cant just have a database that generates a list from it. But however they do it, it would be very nice to have!

As long as the item exists, i don't see why they cant just have a database that generates a list from it. But however they do it, it would be very nice to have!

tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I would love to see an apparel database as well as a familiar database. Support!
I would love to see an apparel database as well as a familiar database. Support!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Support! I've been here from the start, but even with that advantage I still can't remember all the apparel sets
Support! I've been here from the start, but even with that advantage I still can't remember all the apparel sets
66MHIIb.png
I think it should exclude retired items, to limit drama and because we already have a list of retired/cycled items.
I think it should exclude retired items, to limit drama and because we already have a list of retired/cycled items.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Please!

I've no idea what's on this site!!

None of the naming is consistent on this site at all - if I look up 'red' I only get a handful of items even if there are hundreds of 'red' items.

Even items WITHIN A SET are named differently!

ANY sort of catalog would be MUCH appreciated!!!
Please!

I've no idea what's on this site!!

None of the naming is consistent on this site at all - if I look up 'red' I only get a handful of items even if there are hundreds of 'red' items.

Even items WITHIN A SET are named differently!

ANY sort of catalog would be MUCH appreciated!!!
Nq0eoGi.png
This is sorely needed.
This is sorely needed.
1 2