Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel with flowers other than roses
1 2 3 4
Roses are ok but variety would be nice c: There's lots of pretty flowers out in the world!
Roses are ok but variety would be nice c: There's lots of pretty flowers out in the world!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support! Perhaps lilies, tulips, daisies, and other wildflowers
Support! Perhaps lilies, tulips, daisies, and other wildflowers
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[color=green]Tulips would be wonderful. Also check out this cool petunia. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had that on FR? [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/YouGarden/Web/500x500/400454.jpg[/img]
Tulips would be wonderful.

Also check out this cool petunia. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had that on FR?

400454.jpg
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Rhea (not sure if you want the ping) heck yeah, petunias! And maybe one with an assortment of different flowers, for a natural nature rainbow kind of effect
Rhea (not sure if you want the ping) heck yeah, petunias! And maybe one with an assortment of different flowers, for a natural nature rainbow kind of effect
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon I'm subscribed so no ping required.

It would be great if the flowers weren't all in the same position so we could layer them for rainbows, yeah! I'd often bemoaned that the flowerfalls all were positioned the same so we can't have a ton of petals falling down on our dragons.
@Shinyumbreon I'm subscribed so no ping required.

It would be great if the flowers weren't all in the same position so we could layer them for rainbows, yeah! I'd often bemoaned that the flowerfalls all were positioned the same so we can't have a ton of petals falling down on our dragons.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Hydrangeas, too, would be super pretty. Or, to branch out (pun unintended), more ivy or vines.
Hydrangeas, too, would be super pretty. Or, to branch out (pun unintended), more ivy or vines.
Support! The possibilities are endless! I'm holding out for lilies and orchids personally
Support! The possibilities are endless! I'm holding out for lilies and orchids personally
Oh man, the idea of layering plants is awesome. I myself am a fan of peonies...
Oh man, the idea of layering plants is awesome. I myself am a fan of peonies...
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
I would love to see more flower apparel! My favourite flowers are daisies so that would be wonderful. Full support!
I would love to see more flower apparel! My favourite flowers are daisies so that would be wonderful. Full support!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I'd gladly wrap my dragon in beautiful sunrise hibiscus apparel.
I'd gladly wrap my dragon in beautiful sunrise hibiscus apparel.
8wF4Uc8.png
1 2 3 4