Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Eliminate" for Mages: Death Stare
1 2 3
I really like the idea! people really want the eliminate but it costs so much so this can be a great idea for lessening the eliminate demands!
I really like the idea! people really want the eliminate but it costs so much so this can be a great idea for lessening the eliminate demands!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
+10 FR Time
Mages really do need something to match eliminate to some degree. Amplify (the arcane ability) does increase elemental damage, but not by enough.

The "vulnerable for 3 turns" thing seems like something logical. To add a bit of lore to it: Pull the move and kill the enemy and part of their soul energy is given to you (refund breath and can continue fighting normally), while missing the opponent/ opponent dodging would leave you seriously exhausted and you would need time to recover from such a draining move. As a result, you would be more vulnerable to an opponent's attacks.

I would certainly support something like this.
Mages really do need something to match eliminate to some degree. Amplify (the arcane ability) does increase elemental damage, but not by enough.

The "vulnerable for 3 turns" thing seems like something logical. To add a bit of lore to it: Pull the move and kill the enemy and part of their soul energy is given to you (refund breath and can continue fighting normally), while missing the opponent/ opponent dodging would leave you seriously exhausted and you would need time to recover from such a draining move. As a result, you would be more vulnerable to an opponent's attacks.

I would certainly support something like this.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
oh goodness, yes, mages have needed an eliminate equivalent for a while, yes please!
oh goodness, yes, mages have needed an eliminate equivalent for a while, yes please!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I love how fleshed out this is, support!
I love how fleshed out this is, support!
Tn4aWhc.png
We need a battlestone revamp in general, to make other builds besides glass cannons viable. Support!
We need a battlestone revamp in general, to make other builds besides glass cannons viable. Support!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I like the idea but I see a hole with the 90% breath- if they can't fix the eliminate breath bug still, after YEARS, why would they (or could they even) correctly program this? Perhaps if someone submitted a legitimate code sample to them I would trust it- but as of now it would be every turn Meditate > Contuse > Meditate > Death Stare. That's too much for a Kelp Beds or Mire Flyer who's quickly training dragons for exalt, too much can just go wrong.
I like the idea but I see a hole with the 90% breath- if they can't fix the eliminate breath bug still, after YEARS, why would they (or could they even) correctly program this? Perhaps if someone submitted a legitimate code sample to them I would trust it- but as of now it would be every turn Meditate > Contuse > Meditate > Death Stare. That's too much for a Kelp Beds or Mire Flyer who's quickly training dragons for exalt, too much can just go wrong.
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
I had a very different concept, but I also had an idea for a mage-oriented battle stone on par with Eliminate. Hopefully one or both concepts will be seen when they complete the coli rewrite.
I had a very different concept, but I also had an idea for a mage-oriented battle stone on par with Eliminate. Hopefully one or both concepts will be seen when they complete the coli rewrite.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Yes! We need more mage dragons!
Yes! We need more mage dragons!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
I like both the original suggestion in this thread and the one that was linked. Having an Elim-style thing for Mages would be so fantastic- a lot of my dragons don't make sense in lore as physical fighters, and this way they could be viable!
I like both the original suggestion in this thread and the one that was linked. Having an Elim-style thing for Mages would be so fantastic- a lot of my dragons don't make sense in lore as physical fighters, and this way they could be viable!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I am dying for a mage elim equivalent. It's ridiculously difficult to get normal elims due to drops being completely random and getting one off the AH for a price that requires a tail and a wing. I hope this is made a thing.
I am dying for a mage elim equivalent. It's ridiculously difficult to get normal elims due to drops being completely random and getting one off the AH for a price that requires a tail and a wing. I hope this is made a thing.
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
1 2 3