Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Non-stripe-based genes
1 2 3
I really like the new gene, it's so hard to find maize genes that don't go brown in treasure genes. I'm also hoping for a more spotty, blobs inside stripes look for tapir and its partner.

Some other patterns would be great. A fractal type of gene would be interesting. I think there would also be interest in some more robotic looking genes. Plates like an armadillo would be adorable too. Or a fluff gene, imagine a tundra with extra fluff!
I really like the new gene, it's so hard to find maize genes that don't go brown in treasure genes. I'm also hoping for a more spotty, blobs inside stripes look for tapir and its partner.

Some other patterns would be great. A fractal type of gene would be interesting. I think there would also be interest in some more robotic looking genes. Plates like an armadillo would be adorable too. Or a fluff gene, imagine a tundra with extra fluff!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Yeah... I think we've got enough stripes now. I understand that all the variations are because they want to make some of the tertiary genes usable, beyond Iridescent.
Yeah... I think we've got enough stripes now. I understand that all the variations are because they want to make some of the tertiary genes usable, beyond Iridescent.
It'd be nice if they were also tr genes and not gem genes.
It'd be nice if they were also tr genes and not gem genes.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Huge support for this. They might be different in small ways, but honestly, I'm always disappointed when they announce a new gene and it looks really similar to an existing one. Even on the first day they're out, these "stripe" genes aren't usually in high demand, and to me they're much more forgettable than the other genes. A treasure sink is always a good idea on this site, so a gene more people will want to buy would be better for everyone.
Huge support for this. They might be different in small ways, but honestly, I'm always disappointed when they announce a new gene and it looks really similar to an existing one. Even on the first day they're out, these "stripe" genes aren't usually in high demand, and to me they're much more forgettable than the other genes. A treasure sink is always a good idea on this site, so a gene more people will want to buy would be better for everyone.
:)
I for one would love to see more element-themed genes. Elements play such a huge part in lore. Why don't we have genes that are patterned like swirling mist or searing flames? Gnarled treebark patterns could be an interesting primary. A weathered stone texture could make a nice treasure-variant of Crystal/Facet. Oh! What about lens flare patterns for light? And Ice could have genes that mimic the delicate patterns of frost ferns.
I for one would love to see more element-themed genes. Elements play such a huge part in lore. Why don't we have genes that are patterned like swirling mist or searing flames? Gnarled treebark patterns could be an interesting primary. A weathered stone texture could make a nice treasure-variant of Crystal/Facet. Oh! What about lens flare patterns for light? And Ice could have genes that mimic the delicate patterns of frost ferns.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
When will my original and creative gene designs come home from the war?

Memes aside- I support this wholeheartedly.
When will my original and creative gene designs come home from the war?

Memes aside- I support this wholeheartedly.
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
1 2 3