Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | rage face
1 2 3 4 5
I think, it's a nice idea as it also makes reference to the last 'Dragon Share Theme Week: Ragepuff or Sweetpuff?'. There were many that loved the Regepuff, so the idea of having more eyes is defenitely a nice one!

--> Maybe as a possible drop from the Coliseum?

More eye-apparel might be a (great) thing for the future!^^
I think, it's a nice idea as it also makes reference to the last 'Dragon Share Theme Week: Ragepuff or Sweetpuff?'. There were many that loved the Regepuff, so the idea of having more eyes is defenitely a nice one!

--> Maybe as a possible drop from the Coliseum?

More eye-apparel might be a (great) thing for the future!^^
yes. support so much. i need anger dergs
yes. support so much. i need anger dergs
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Guys, you can't make accents that cover eyes. So this couldn't really be an accent? And you could make this "it could just be made into an accent" as an argument to almost any apparel item in existence (note that I say "almost", I'm aware that outer-apparel exists, such as Gustborne Balloons, Candles, etc.)

Support for this, it seems like a cute apparel item that would do no harm. I'm all for adding more eye apparel, it gives our dragons more diversity in expression.
Guys, you can't make accents that cover eyes. So this couldn't really be an accent? And you could make this "it could just be made into an accent" as an argument to almost any apparel item in existence (note that I say "almost", I'm aware that outer-apparel exists, such as Gustborne Balloons, Candles, etc.)

Support for this, it seems like a cute apparel item that would do no harm. I'm all for adding more eye apparel, it gives our dragons more diversity in expression.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Major support.

Also, as already people have already said, this could literally not be an accent. Accents can't cover the eyes.

Even if they could cover the eyes, it still wouldn't work. An accent would have to be made for every breed and gender. This would cost an insane amount of money for this to work like apparel would. Also, it would be way more expensive to buy, and many people on this site would not want to buy a rage face for hundreds of gems, especially considering how small it would be. Furthermore, if this was an accent, there would be a limited supply and they would often run out of stock. Apparel, as long as it doesn't retire, is unlimited.

In the end, it wouldn't even require much work or time from the staff, as they can just copy and paste the eyes onto other breeds, like they did with the other marva eyes. (I believe they copy and pasted the eyes, anyway.)
Major support.

Also, as already people have already said, this could literally not be an accent. Accents can't cover the eyes.

Even if they could cover the eyes, it still wouldn't work. An accent would have to be made for every breed and gender. This would cost an insane amount of money for this to work like apparel would. Also, it would be way more expensive to buy, and many people on this site would not want to buy a rage face for hundreds of gems, especially considering how small it would be. Furthermore, if this was an accent, there would be a limited supply and they would often run out of stock. Apparel, as long as it doesn't retire, is unlimited.

In the end, it wouldn't even require much work or time from the staff, as they can just copy and paste the eyes onto other breeds, like they did with the other marva eyes. (I believe they copy and pasted the eyes, anyway.)
I think this would be fun. Yeah, why not? I'm for it.
I think this would be fun. Yeah, why not? I'm for it.
I would love more eyes. Pretty simple apparel, but it's a huge difference in overall attitude of the dragon, I'd deffo pay around 20k. Would not like it to be a swipp item though. Maybe Baldwin instead, around the same level as the glowy nails?
I would love more eyes. Pretty simple apparel, but it's a huge difference in overall attitude of the dragon, I'd deffo pay around 20k. Would not like it to be a swipp item though. Maybe Baldwin instead, around the same level as the glowy nails?
I love this, it would be great to have more expressions! I really like Denim's idea of having them be Baldwin items like the glowing nails.

LOTS of support!
I love this, it would be great to have more expressions! I really like Denim's idea of having them be Baldwin items like the glowing nails.

LOTS of support!
CUTQvya.gif
Baldwin could be a fun way of obtaining these! Or maybe they could be a special rare drop from ragepuffs ;)
Baldwin could be a fun way of obtaining these! Or maybe they could be a special rare drop from ragepuffs ;)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'm all for the idea tbh. Personally enjoy the idea of a larger range of expressions. whether eyes or other "anime" symbols often used to convey them.

There's literally no reason not to introduce it as an apparel item, honestly. Those who don't like them can just not buy them, and those of us who'd enjoy them will have them.
I'm all for the idea tbh. Personally enjoy the idea of a larger range of expressions. whether eyes or other "anime" symbols often used to convey them.

There's literally no reason not to introduce it as an apparel item, honestly. Those who don't like them can just not buy them, and those of us who'd enjoy them will have them.
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
I think it would be good for night of the nocturne!!!!! Kind of like the way they brought back the bears??? :0
I think it would be good for night of the nocturne!!!!! Kind of like the way they brought back the bears??? :0
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
1 2 3 4 5