Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | rage face
1 2 3 4 5
Do y'alls not know how accents work?
Do y'alls not know how accents work?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date=2017-05-07 03:35:42] [quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-05-05 13:12:10] No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo [/quote] Agreed, there's no need to make this an official apparel item when it could easily be an accent. [/quote] Ah, yes, I'd pay 400g for an accent that won't pass because FR disallows accents covering the eyes. For sure, I'd love for that to happen.
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2017-05-07:
Plenilune wrote on 2017-05-05:
No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo

Agreed, there's no need to make this an official apparel item when it could easily be an accent.
Ah, yes, I'd pay 400g for an accent that won't pass because FR disallows accents covering the eyes. For sure, I'd love for that to happen.
Support, this is a really cute apparel idea.

also lol at the people saying it could easily be an accent, no it couldn't because skins and accents don't cover the eyes

also it doesn't matter if it covers the color of the eye because you can put marva's eyes on any dragon regardless of element
Support, this is a really cute apparel idea.

also lol at the people saying it could easily be an accent, no it couldn't because skins and accents don't cover the eyes

also it doesn't matter if it covers the color of the eye because you can put marva's eyes on any dragon regardless of element
w2GVor2.jpg
@IrritatorRaji

It literally can't be an accent. Accents aren't allowed to cover eyes.

That's why the suggestion is for apparel.
@IrritatorRaji

It literally can't be an accent. Accents aren't allowed to cover eyes.

That's why the suggestion is for apparel.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

The anime vein thing can be an accent, we already have the eyes as apparel.
@Greyjoy

The anime vein thing can be an accent, we already have the eyes as apparel.
Tn4aWhc.png
@IrritatorRaji

It could be, but the puffs have proven to be popular familiars and it would be a very, very tiny accent, definitely not worth the going price for one. Accents have a very limited scope, and are often expensive. Who, precisely, is releasing the thing as a small piece of inexpensive apparel hurting that anybody would be so vehemently against it?

There's really no reason for it not to be released as apparel. The people who want it could get it for less than the absurd 400 gem accent price and those who don't can just not buy it, sell it if they get it in chests or melt it down at Baldwin's.

Apparel is one of the things without a downside (unless they are in some way offensive, or don't fit with FR's aesthetic, which these do, after the use on a familiar).
@IrritatorRaji

It could be, but the puffs have proven to be popular familiars and it would be a very, very tiny accent, definitely not worth the going price for one. Accents have a very limited scope, and are often expensive. Who, precisely, is releasing the thing as a small piece of inexpensive apparel hurting that anybody would be so vehemently against it?

There's really no reason for it not to be released as apparel. The people who want it could get it for less than the absurd 400 gem accent price and those who don't can just not buy it, sell it if they get it in chests or melt it down at Baldwin's.

Apparel is one of the things without a downside (unless they are in some way offensive, or don't fit with FR's aesthetic, which these do, after the use on a familiar).
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[color=#31456b] I feel like already having the eyes for apparel is a good reason to add even more :D it's already a thing, it's fun, I like fun, the more the merrier :D It's sort of like how we have hundreds of different food items- there's no real point to adding more, but it's a game and games can be fun and have superfluous things added for the sake of enjoyment [img]http://i.imgur.com/YU2qMTH.png[/img] [color=#31456b] This loses its charm as an accent - and never mind the fact it means it wouldn't be able to wear its already existing accent. I understand not liking it as an apparel piece but personal apparel tastes aside I can't think of any upsides to having this as an apparel rather than an accent. Is the problem that we already have the Marva eyes and there would be no way to distinguish these from them? I am sure there is a way to incorporate more face apparel without causing problems ^^
I feel like already having the eyes for apparel is a good reason to add even more :D it's already a thing, it's fun, I like fun, the more the merrier :D

It's sort of like how we have hundreds of different food items- there's no real point to adding more, but it's a game and games can be fun and have superfluous things added for the sake of enjoyment

YU2qMTH.png

This loses its charm as an accent - and never mind the fact it means it wouldn't be able to wear its already existing accent. I understand not liking it as an apparel piece but personal apparel tastes aside I can't think of any upsides to having this as an apparel rather than an accent.

Is the problem that we already have the Marva eyes and there would be no way to distinguish these from them?

I am sure there is a way to incorporate more face apparel without causing problems ^^
[quote name="@Greyjoy" date=2017-05-07 13:13:01] @ IrritatorRaji It could be, but the puffs have proven to be popular familiars [/quote] Uhhh, how is this bit relevant? Back to the point though, there are already lots of really small accents that could just be apparel (e.g make up or scars, which are already apparel) so I don't really see why this one can't also be an accent.
@Greyjoy wrote on 2017-05-07:
@ IrritatorRaji

It could be, but the puffs have proven to be popular familiars
Uhhh, how is this bit relevant?

Back to the point though, there are already lots of really small accents that could just be apparel (e.g make up or scars, which are already apparel) so I don't really see why this one can't also be an accent.
Tn4aWhc.png
I think this could be fun for a future Aprils Fools. We already have goofy eyes, getting a few more silly pieces of expression-apparel would be fun. Especially for those who likes to have a really toony asthetic in their lair :D
It's not something I would use, but hey, neither is the eyes or sweaters but I do enjoy looking a dragons who are dressed to look silly.
I think this could be fun for a future Aprils Fools. We already have goofy eyes, getting a few more silly pieces of expression-apparel would be fun. Especially for those who likes to have a really toony asthetic in their lair :D
It's not something I would use, but hey, neither is the eyes or sweaters but I do enjoy looking a dragons who are dressed to look silly.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I want to point out that while we have eye covering, none of them are close enough to the shape and emotion this suggestion conveys

This is like saying "no support" for a suggestion about more yellow apparel by saying "can't you just use an accent?"

I want to point out that while we have eye covering, none of them are close enough to the shape and emotion this suggestion conveys

This is like saying "no support" for a suggestion about more yellow apparel by saying "can't you just use an accent?"

1 2 3 4 5