Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | rage face
1 2 3 4 5
Support. I can already image all of the angry dragons that could be made xD
Support. I can already image all of the angry dragons that could be made xD

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I'm all for silly anime stuff! Support! Maybe this could be another April Fool's thing? Eh, probably too similar to the eyes but still. I want my outrageous popped veins.
I'm all for silly anime stuff! Support! Maybe this could be another April Fool's thing? Eh, probably too similar to the eyes but still. I want my outrageous popped veins.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-05-05 13:53:17] [quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-05-05 13:12:10] No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo [/quote] I don't know for you, but I wouldn't pay 400 gems for this. I would, however, pay 25K in the MP or so? Also, you have to make 28 variations of an accent to have the equivalent of an apparel item. And, you can only have one accent on a dragon - if you happen to have or want to have another skin or accent - well too bad. "It can be done as an accent" Yes, it can, but it is far more costly and far, far less efficient. [/quote] I wouldn't say it'd be worth 25k as apparel for something so basic. More like 5k at the most. I wouldn't pay 25k
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-05-05:
Plenilune wrote on 2017-05-05:
No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo

I don't know for you, but I wouldn't pay 400 gems for this. I would, however, pay 25K in the MP or so?

Also, you have to make 28 variations of an accent to have the equivalent of an apparel item. And, you can only have one accent on a dragon - if you happen to have or want to have another skin or accent - well too bad.

"It can be done as an accent"

Yes, it can, but it is far more costly and far, far less efficient.

I wouldn't say it'd be worth 25k as apparel for something so basic. More like 5k at the most. I wouldn't pay 25k
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
[quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-05-06 05:29:10] [quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-05-05 13:53:17] [quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-05-05 13:12:10] No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo [/quote] I don't know for you, but I wouldn't pay 400 gems for this. I would, however, pay 25K in the MP or so? Also, you have to make 28 variations of an accent to have the equivalent of an apparel item. And, you can only have one accent on a dragon - if you happen to have or want to have another skin or accent - well too bad. "It can be done as an accent" Yes, it can, but it is far more costly and far, far less efficient. [/quote] I wouldn't say it'd be worth 25k as apparel for something so basic. More like 5k at the most. I wouldn't pay 25k [/quote] The price was an exemple, not a market study.
Plenilune wrote on 2017-05-06:
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-05-05:
No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo

I don't know for you, but I wouldn't pay 400 gems for this. I would, however, pay 25K in the MP or so?

Also, you have to make 28 variations of an accent to have the equivalent of an apparel item. And, you can only have one accent on a dragon - if you happen to have or want to have another skin or accent - well too bad.

"It can be done as an accent"

Yes, it can, but it is far more costly and far, far less efficient.

I wouldn't say it'd be worth 25k as apparel for something so basic. More like 5k at the most. I wouldn't pay 25k

The price was an exemple, not a market study.

Support. I think it would be good as a Swipp item, maybe a rage puff combed with a marva eye
Support. I think it would be good as a Swipp item, maybe a rage puff combed with a marva eye
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
support

I'd buy a few of these for my angry imps! Also this would NOT work as accent, as you can't override the dragon's own eyes no matter how much you try nor want. Accents/skins go over the dragon yes, but their eyes are an layer above the accents/skins.
support

I'd buy a few of these for my angry imps! Also this would NOT work as accent, as you can't override the dragon's own eyes no matter how much you try nor want. Accents/skins go over the dragon yes, but their eyes are an layer above the accents/skins.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I say why not? We've already eye apparel, why not have some more? And maybe this one could be layered with others?
I say why not? We've already eye apparel, why not have some more? And maybe this one could be layered with others?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-05-05 13:12:10] No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo [/quote] So I guess all those Marva eyes which everyone loved is also superfluous? Full support for the rage eyes, I was wondering why we didn't get those along with the others.

So I guess all those Marva eyes which everyone loved is also superfluous?

Full support for the rage eyes, I was wondering why we didn't get those along with the others.
Yes! These + the Marva eyes could lead to some interesting expressions.
Yes! These + the Marva eyes could lead to some interesting expressions.
BigShotModelS3.png
[quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-05-05 13:12:10] No support when this could easily be an accent instead considering it'd only cater to a small niche. Too superfluous imo [/quote] Agreed, there's no need to make this an official apparel item when it could easily be an accent.

Agreed, there's no need to make this an official apparel item when it could easily be an accent.
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5