Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Numbers in Dragon Names
1 2 3 4 5
A quick reminder that some of the names in the actual random name generator are considered profane by the filter.

The filter and/or the naming conventions need to be updated regardless.

EDIT: To clarify, I mean to say that "the admins would have to update the filter" is a bit of an odd reason to oppose this suggestion
A quick reminder that some of the names in the actual random name generator are considered profane by the filter.

The filter and/or the naming conventions need to be updated regardless.

EDIT: To clarify, I mean to say that "the admins would have to update the filter" is a bit of an odd reason to oppose this suggestion
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I'd like spaces in dragon names, and I guess numbers would be nice too? Some fandragon names just won't work with letters alone
I'd like spaces in dragon names, and I guess numbers would be nice too? Some fandragon names just won't work with letters alone
66MHIIb.png
I support this! It's perfect for robotic dragons
I support this! It's perfect for robotic dragons
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
no support. I personally wouldn't want to see tons of offspring list full of random numbers. They are an eye sore when they have no meaning or pattern
no support. I personally wouldn't want to see tons of offspring list full of random numbers. They are an eye sore when they have no meaning or pattern
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
[quote name="Drakion" date=2017-06-07 19:27:06] no support. I personally wouldn't want to see tons of offspring list full of random numbers. They are an eye sore when they have no meaning or pattern [/quote] Simple solution- name the dragons before you sell them
Drakion wrote on 2017-06-07:
Simple solution- name the dragons before you sell them
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Drakion" date=2017-06-07 19:27:06] no support. I personally wouldn't want to see tons of offspring list full of random numbers. They are an eye sore when they have no meaning or pattern [/quote] We can already name dragons random [i]letters[/i] with no meaning or pattern. I get where you're coming from when it comes to being an eyesore, but we can make names with no pattern or meaning already. And as Shinyumbreon said, a solution would just be to name your dragons before you sell them.
Drakion wrote on 2017-06-07:
We can already name dragons random letters with no meaning or pattern. I get where you're coming from when it comes to being an eyesore, but we can make names with no pattern or meaning already.

And as Shinyumbreon said, a solution would just be to name your dragons before you sell them.

BigShotModelS3.png
Support! I wanted to do an "Experiment 298" kind of thing, but no spaces or numbers are allowed as it is now.
Support! I wanted to do an "Experiment 298" kind of thing, but no spaces or numbers are allowed as it is now.
Get this accent here!
1 2 3 4 5