Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened familiars stay in bestiary
1 2 3
@Typhoom
I'm gonna be that guy and say no support* (as the site is right now; see below) ONLY because requiring to keep them to have a full beastiary is the exact reason of having a bestiary to show off; you own that familiar and thus show whatever familiars that you have collected. This also makes limited familiars more valuable because it deters people from selling them all off to have a collection.

*No support as the site is right now explanation....
What if they tweaked the list to show publicly the numbers you have awakened, but won't show the familiar if you don't have it.
IE: if you go to someones beastiary of an awakened familiar that they don't currently own, it will be greyed out but will also show a text/icon/whatever that shows that you've awakened it.
This way you can still show what you've awakened, but if you don't own it, it won't be showing that you currently have it.

This way collectors can still show they have a full collection, as well as letting others to sell off their familiars showing that they don't own it, but have had once awakened it. I think this would be more win/win for everyone; collectors don't get punished, and achievement unlockers can show off what they've done. :)
@Typhoom
I'm gonna be that guy and say no support* (as the site is right now; see below) ONLY because requiring to keep them to have a full beastiary is the exact reason of having a bestiary to show off; you own that familiar and thus show whatever familiars that you have collected. This also makes limited familiars more valuable because it deters people from selling them all off to have a collection.

*No support as the site is right now explanation....
What if they tweaked the list to show publicly the numbers you have awakened, but won't show the familiar if you don't have it.
IE: if you go to someones beastiary of an awakened familiar that they don't currently own, it will be greyed out but will also show a text/icon/whatever that shows that you've awakened it.
This way you can still show what you've awakened, but if you don't own it, it won't be showing that you currently have it.

This way collectors can still show they have a full collection, as well as letting others to sell off their familiars showing that they don't own it, but have had once awakened it. I think this would be more win/win for everyone; collectors don't get punished, and achievement unlockers can show off what they've done. :)
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
I support 100%

I want to "complete" my beastiary but given the price of the KS familiars and Boolean in pure money (because that is the only way i'll be able to get gems) is waaaaaaay to much. besides I don't wish to own every single familiar simply because i don't like them all, So with boolean for example I rather not spend a ton of money and time into getting something i don't want.

I feel it can easily be solved by putting a checkmark in the familiar portrait to show you have that familiar in your hoard/vault or on a dragon.

I support 100%

I want to "complete" my beastiary but given the price of the KS familiars and Boolean in pure money (because that is the only way i'll be able to get gems) is waaaaaaay to much. besides I don't wish to own every single familiar simply because i don't like them all, So with boolean for example I rather not spend a ton of money and time into getting something i don't want.

I feel it can easily be solved by putting a checkmark in the familiar portrait to show you have that familiar in your hoard/vault or on a dragon.

DVcXRyP.png
Yes please!
Yes please!
NWaVGQJ.png
yes
yes
Quote:
I'd like the "awakened" status to be indicated by a permanently colored picture (like the heart turns all multicolored, I guess), and the "I currently have it" status to be indicated by the net icon that we already have... which is pretty much just a redundant icon to the colored picture right now.
Quote:
I'd like the "awakened" status to be indicated by a permanently colored picture (like the heart turns all multicolored, I guess), and the "I currently have it" status to be indicated by the net icon that we already have... which is pretty much just a redundant icon to the colored picture right now.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Every time I see this, I will support it. It makes so much sense in my opinion, what with so many familiars, and more coming all the time.
Every time I see this, I will support it. It makes so much sense in my opinion, what with so many familiars, and more coming all the time.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Yes do this please. They could have a little tag on them to show currently owned or not owned.
Yes do this please. They could have a little tag on them to show currently owned or not owned.
I hate seeing grey in my bestiary. I would love to be able to have it all in color, even if I didn't choose to keep all the familiars myself.

I would vote that if you owned it and bonded with it to Awakened that it stay in color, even if you later sell it, and the net picture that someone claimed is redundant would show that you Currently Own It, therefore it's not redundant anymore. That means you own it sure, but it would not still be there if you didn't own it yet had awakened the familiar.
I hate seeing grey in my bestiary. I would love to be able to have it all in color, even if I didn't choose to keep all the familiars myself.

I would vote that if you owned it and bonded with it to Awakened that it stay in color, even if you later sell it, and the net picture that someone claimed is redundant would show that you Currently Own It, therefore it's not redundant anymore. That means you own it sure, but it would not still be there if you didn't own it yet had awakened the familiar.
Nah, I don't think this is anything we really need. Awakened familiars don't just "take up space" - you can switch them out for a quick pop of treasure any time.

What I'd like to see is a Search feature, though, which is topic of another thread!
Nah, I don't think this is anything we really need. Awakened familiars don't just "take up space" - you can switch them out for a quick pop of treasure any time.

What I'd like to see is a Search feature, though, which is topic of another thread!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I would love this! Although, I don't think awakened familiars take up space. That 50 treasure adds up fast. I get on average 1-2k in treasure alone from my familiars and most of that is from the awakened familiars.
I would love this! Although, I don't think awakened familiars take up space. That 50 treasure adds up fast. I get on average 1-2k in treasure alone from my familiars and most of that is from the awakened familiars.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
1 2 3