Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened familiars stay in bestiary
1 2 3
Once I awaken a familiar they kind of just sit there and take up space, sometimes getting in the way when I try to switch out familiars. Awakening familiars should result in the reward of letting them stay in the bestiary

Pros:
-Less cluttered when trying to switch familiars
-Good reward for coming back and clicking for 89 days
-More rare familiars would be in circulation because collectors would be more comfortable letting them go, since they have a bestiary entry

Cons:

-you won't know from the bestiary what familiars you actually currently own
Once I awaken a familiar they kind of just sit there and take up space, sometimes getting in the way when I try to switch out familiars. Awakening familiars should result in the reward of letting them stay in the bestiary

Pros:
-Less cluttered when trying to switch familiars
-Good reward for coming back and clicking for 89 days
-More rare familiars would be in circulation because collectors would be more comfortable letting them go, since they have a bestiary entry

Cons:

-you won't know from the bestiary what familiars you actually currently own
BhWDcLm.png
100000% support this
100000% support this
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
Support
Support
hbJfbe2.png
Yes, please. I don't like having to keep a copy of every familiar that I've awakened just to keep track of them in my beastiary.
Yes, please. I don't like having to keep a copy of every familiar that I've awakened just to keep track of them in my beastiary.
Full support, I am unsure why the admins didn't do this in the first place.
Full support, I am unsure why the admins didn't do this in the first place.
I definitely support this 100%. I see no reason this shouldn't be a thing in the future.
I definitely support this 100%. I see no reason this shouldn't be a thing in the future.
Yes, support. I said so in another suggestion on the first page, but I don't think players should have to choose between keeping familiars they don't want or having a blank space in the Beastiary.
Yes, support. I said so in another suggestion on the first page, but I don't think players should have to choose between keeping familiars they don't want or having a blank space in the Beastiary.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I've seen this suggestion before and it makes a lot of sense. It would allow a lot more people to fill in their Bestiary and would keep rare familiars (like the KS familiars and Boolean) in circulation. It also provides a great incentive for people to awaken their familiars! Plus, then we can melt them down for Baldwin materials :3
I've seen this suggestion before and it makes a lot of sense. It would allow a lot more people to fill in their Bestiary and would keep rare familiars (like the KS familiars and Boolean) in circulation. It also provides a great incentive for people to awaken their familiars! Plus, then we can melt them down for Baldwin materials :3
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
Support. I don't really understand why we should have to have a copy of every familiar for it to be in the bestiary, and having to awaken it is a good incentive I think!
Support. I don't really understand why we should have to have a copy of every familiar for it to be in the bestiary, and having to awaken it is a good incentive I think!
fr + 16 hr
friend requests and pings are always welcome

tumblr_o2q52tLdAX1v0pdpqo9_500.png
YES, ADD THIS YESTERDAY. I suggested it over a year ago.
YES, ADD THIS YESTERDAY. I suggested it over a year ago.
1 2 3