Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel/Skin Search Bar
I've recently been acquiring a lot of apparel, and the more I get the harder it is for me to find specific items in my apparel list when dressing up dragons. Since there is an ever growing amount of apparel and skins/accents being released, some kind of search function when dressing up dragons would be extremely useful. It can just be a small search bar that filters what "Stored Apparel" or "Stored Skins" you're looking for.
I've recently been acquiring a lot of apparel, and the more I get the harder it is for me to find specific items in my apparel list when dressing up dragons. Since there is an ever growing amount of apparel and skins/accents being released, some kind of search function when dressing up dragons would be extremely useful. It can just be a small search bar that filters what "Stored Apparel" or "Stored Skins" you're looking for.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori Oh my Glob yes please!
I would LOVE an ability to go to my vault and search for "head apparel" or "spiral skins", instead of going through pages and pages searching for that one thing that I can't remember what the icon even looks like. XD
@Nekomori Oh my Glob yes please!
I would LOVE an ability to go to my vault and search for "head apparel" or "spiral skins", instead of going through pages and pages searching for that one thing that I can't remember what the icon even looks like. XD
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]