Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Currency Option: Festival Currency
Simply put, I would like to be able to accept festival currency in exchange for my items. This could even work year round, because the items always exist on the site.

For sorting purposes, I'd assume people would want it Gems/Treasure/FC, and to have a (default?) option to see treasure and gem auctions only.
Simply put, I would like to be able to accept festival currency in exchange for my items. This could even work year round, because the items always exist on the site.

For sorting purposes, I'd assume people would want it Gems/Treasure/FC, and to have a (default?) option to see treasure and gem auctions only.
They/them. Banner by YamiNoNeko.
n2PHQa3.png
The thing is, FC isn't one item. It's 11 items.

So, we go from 2 options to 13 options.

No support.

No support.
[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-04-23 10:03:15] The thing is, FC isn't one item. It's 11 items. So, we go from 2 options to 13 options. No support. [/quote] I was thinking this myself. Plus, not all FC currency (I assume) is valued the same, so someone could put an item up for one currency that is practically worthless and lose out on a great deal, while someone else puts up a cheap item for a currency that is worth more, and can't understand why people don't buy it. For gems and treasure 1 treasure is worth 1 treasure and 1 gem is worth 1 gem. However, 1 Magical Shard is not necessarily worth 1 Deepearth Geode. (haven't compared prices between the various festival currencies) So, in order to figure out lowest price, a user would have to convert the price in FC into treasure, then if they wanted a different festival currency, convert that price into their preferred FC in order to list items. Not to mention the recoding this would take in order to allow, basically, item trades through the AH. Both the items you are selling and the Festival Currency you want are items, so the AH would have to be set up to search your inventory for specific items when you bought something using FC and I don't know how the fact that FC is stacked to 99 would complicate things. Sorry, your best bet is to head into the items for sale forum and make a thread trading for FC.
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-04-23:

No support.

I was thinking this myself. Plus, not all FC currency (I assume) is valued the same, so someone could put an item up for one currency that is practically worthless and lose out on a great deal, while someone else puts up a cheap item for a currency that is worth more, and can't understand why people don't buy it.

For gems and treasure 1 treasure is worth 1 treasure and 1 gem is worth 1 gem. However, 1 Magical Shard is not necessarily worth 1 Deepearth Geode. (haven't compared prices between the various festival currencies) So, in order to figure out lowest price, a user would have to convert the price in FC into treasure, then if they wanted a different festival currency, convert that price into their preferred FC in order to list items.

Not to mention the recoding this would take in order to allow, basically, item trades through the AH. Both the items you are selling and the Festival Currency you want are items, so the AH would have to be set up to search your inventory for specific items when you bought something using FC and I don't know how the fact that FC is stacked to 99 would complicate things.

Sorry, your best bet is to head into the items for sale forum and make a thread trading for FC.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No support, as FC fluctuates wildly. Unlike gems/treasure which can be traded for on-site stuff (the MP) all year round with little trouble, FC only has a week out of the year to be traded for items. It's a heckuvalot more volatile to keep track of than treasure/gems. So no support.
No support, as FC fluctuates wildly. Unlike gems/treasure which can be traded for on-site stuff (the MP) all year round with little trouble, FC only has a week out of the year to be traded for items. It's a heckuvalot more volatile to keep track of than treasure/gems. So no support.
uCR5SCW.png